Shrek x Female (SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Y/N was sitting in her small cottage, drinking some tea. Ever since she moved out of her parents home, most of her days were simple. Like just reading a book or sweeping some rooms. Being an adult is boring. 

Suddenly her floor was shaking. 

Oh, another day, another time to try and kill the ogre. How joyful. It was a bit annoying that they try and do it everyday, but that was just because her home was near where they usually rallied up.

 She took another sip, but then a knock on her door almost made her drop the cup. She quickly got up and opened the door.

At the door stood one of the tallest men  Y/N has ever seen. He had green skin and practically towered over her, and his teeth were yellow.

He was so hot.

She was so stunned by him that she almost didn't hear him when he spoke. His voice was rough and harsh, and turned her on even more. The words he spoke were breathtaking.

 "Can I take a piss here?" His eyes darted around, as if looking for something. Y/N nodded, letting him pass her into the home. As he walked in, she noticed something. He looked a bit like the ogre on all those posters around the village.

She bit her lip and thought. Should she turn him in? But what if he attacked? It scared her that the idea of his hands around her throat turned her on.

Maybe, just maybe, she could take advantage of that. 

Y/N spoke, her voice quivering, "I know you're that ogre the village is looking for." He turned, and stared down at her. " Took you that long to figure it out, eh?" When he spoke, she saw there were specks of food on his teeth. She continued.

 "And I can turn you in. End your rein of --" She was suddenly backed against a wall, hands on either side of her. Y/N felt her heart shaking in her chest. His eyes were staring at hers, and he spoke. "Listen Lady, I've done nothing to your village. Just protected myself from getting stabbed by a bunch of cowards with long knives."

 She almost laughed. "You mean swords?" Her terror yet arousal stopped her from laughing at the ogres very small knowledge of words.

 "I can stick my meat sword up your bum."

he can what.

 Y/N suddenly started stuttering like crazy. "When When you -- When you --- Whennnn."

 "Stop stuttering." 

 oh wow. This is kinda hot. 

Y/N simply nodded her head, her hair moving a bit while she did. When she went to look back up at him, he held her chin in his hand.

 "Hm. M'Lady?" He asked, in a way that seemed almost unnaturally polite. Y/N nodded her head again. It was starting to feel redundant.

(So then Shrek bent Y/N over and fucked her in the ass idk i'm bad at writing smut.

jk im still going to write it)

The ogre gracefully took off her pants, then dropped his. Y/N then turned and put her hands on the wall, bracing for him to go on in. She heard the ogre from behind her messing with some things. 

 "What are you doing?" she asked, turning her head to face him. He was holding a jar of jam. He laughed. 

 "Well, I can't go in raw, can I?" ( im so sorry plwase doneg use jam as lube)

Oh. This was going to be more adventurous than she thought. The ogre behind her had opened the jar, seemingly getting himself ready. She felt a cold hand on her hole. Oh. The ogre was ready.

He got closer. "I'm going to prep you nice and easy love." Y/N felt herself get more and more turned on as he scissored her asshole. 

 "Mmm!" She whimpered as one of his fingers went deeper. He pushed it in back and forth, probably getting shit on it. (Y/N didn't clean her ass :/)

As he finished, he pressed his tip close to her and he fucked her in the ass.

He finished and put his ogre seed in Y/N's ass. She barely could walk after this. He left,and she realized he never did take the piss he wanted to.

This made Y/N worry about several more things than she already did.

a/n: i uh