Part 7

As I walked around I found one of my best guy friend who I had met at a movie premiere as he wanted to thank me for designing his clothing so well. His name was Dave Franco and we had become even better best friends when he became one of my models. Basically we had the same extreme amount of awkwardness and so we became like brother and sister and me not having seen him in forever, I ran to jump into his arms.

DAAAAAVVVVVVIIIIEEEE!!!!! I yelled over the loud music, he turned just in time to catch me.

As he held me in a hug he whispered “nice entrance, Mr. Punk Rock even noticed you” while giggling I looked up at “Mr. Punk rock” to meet him eye to eye and I could’ve sworn id seen him before, but that didn’t matter, for a second a could’ve sworn I saw hurt in his eyes. Oh well, I probably haven’t ever met him before and if he’s jealous I’m hugging my best friend he can shove it. Wait a second.

I had seen him, he looked at my butt, and was a total bad boy. But I liked that. It was bad, but tonight was my night. I was going to make this boy sooo jealous. I quickly whispered my plan to Dave and he knew how it was going to go down immediately. He was one of the people who’d actually seen me let loose and he knew how bad I could get, of course that was when I was drunk because someone had spiked my drink, but now I had pretty boy wrapped around MY finger and I wasn’t going to let him have all the fun like last time when he nearly made me explode. I texted Cat, as she was near the stage, to tell Seth, the security guard that knew it was her, to have the boys end for the night(after thanking the crowd they rested on the stage so they could see the dance floor) and have her tell the DJ to play my favorite song that I knew I could dance to because Cat had shown me the routine the same night someone spiked my drink, so Dave knew it too.

                                             { play “London Bridges” oh snap version}

 My turn, to tease you this time pretty boy, I thought as I looked him straight in the eye and pulled off my mask with a sexy grin on my face as I seductively walk towards Luke and as he started to stand up realizing it was me, I suddenly turned and started dancing on Dave like there was no tomorrow. Then, just to rub it in, I turned and looked Luke right in the eye as Dave ran his hands from my ankles up to my hips and pulled my waist closer just so he could sway my hips in sync with his. This was really bad, but all the important people had already left by now and everybody left was drunk. Luke’s face got red as he started to ball his fists, crushing the water bottle in his right hand. Dave tried to stay serious like he was actually trying to seduce me, but I could hear him laughing through his nose. NO! You can’t let Luke realize this is a joke now! It was just starting to work. Plus, he’s cute when he’s mad. So I turned back around to Dave and crashed my lips against his, it was disgusting and we both knew it. It was like kissing your sibling. Luckily I could fake the kiss continuing as my face covered Dave’s and I was turned around so Luke couldn’t see mine, but just to convince him that we were still kissing I put Dave’s hand on my butt and pulled him closer, making Luke jump off the stage and pounce on Dave. Oh no. Dave was the one who taught me self-defense. He’s a third degree black belt and has had two years in the army.