꧁60꧂

The young Lestrange family stood in the entrance hall to Grimmauld Place, Minette, Corvus stood up straight in front of Orion and Walburga Black however Leta was too busy holding onto her mother's skirt in a strop.

"How about you an Sirius hurry along." Amata whispered into her son's ear who nodded and made his way to the door with the oldest Black son by his side. "Watch him!" Amata waved as the boys ran out. "And don't go near any filthy muggles!" Orion and Corvus spat at the same time which made them nod in agreement.

                                   ༒
"Sirius, where are we going?" Corvus asked, following the younger boy around London since he didn't know the area well. "We are going to meet a friend." Sirius smirked as they crossed a road.

"They better be a pure-blood. Sirius?" He chose you ignore the older boy and continued to walk. He finally stopped at a path with a girl, about Sirius's age waiting on a bench. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and her hazel eyes darted around the park she sat in.

"Sirius, we must go." Corvus warned but he continued to run to the girl. "My mother said I need to watch you!" He shouted as he ran after the younger boy.

"Crap." Sirius muttered before running and hiding behind a nearby tree. He had been sweating since he came out his mother and his language shocked Corvus which made his attention go to him  and not his father who was storming over.

"Corvus, who is this?" The older man spat at his only son, glancing at the girl with a putrid face. "I don't k-know." He stuttered.

"Don't lie to me boy!" He roared which made both Corvus and the young girl flinch. "What is your though in Dumbledore?" He asked the blonde girl with a menacing smile.

"I don't know who that-" Before she could finished Corvus was being dragged back by his father who had gripped onto his arm so hard that his finger were white.

                                      ༒
"Leta? Leta?" James called the Slytherin's name as she stared off into the distance. The sound of the mug hitting the counter in front of her made her flinch and look at him, humming in response.

"Is everything alright?" He asked as he filled as many pocket he had with snacks. Slowly she nodded, lifting the cup up to her lips. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." He awkwardly waved bye to the girl before walking out, leaving her alone.

                                  ༒
"Where did you go last night?" Lily asked her boyfriend with her hands on her hips but he didn't look up at her. "Please James. I'm your girlfriend. I should know." She sighed, rubbing the side of his arm.

"Just for a walk, that's it." He sighed, placing a hand on her cheek and leaning in to kiss her. Lily must of been use to more gentle kisses so she stopped him. "James, you're kissing never hard." She whispered as he pulled her into his chest. "I'm sorry, that's just how I use to kiss- never mind."

He then lowered his head to kiss her more softly, running his hand across her cheek and to her fiery red hair but to him it was a dark brown. She had stormy dark eyes and was slightly shorter. He couldn't help himself but imagine Leta but the problem was, he didn't pull away.

                                    ༒
Leta Lestrange walked through the castle, making her way to the Great Hall for breakfast when she passed the Marauders. Sirius scowled at her before openly making fun at Bellatrix for being a Death Eater.

Leta did not care about Bellatrix but she was her cousin-in-law and was being to taint the family name but her actions were seen as the right thing. Leta cared little for continuing on the pure-blood lineage or about maintaining the family name so hopefully she would break it.

She had respect for Bellatrix as that was she was manipulated to believe very second of everyday. Leta was thankful to have her mother explain why their thoughts were wrong and told us to not believe them but to speak against them would be dangerously.

Leta couldn't help herself but stopped in front of him with her hands on her hips. "Sirius, do you know?" She whispered, grabbing his shoulder to spin him around which made them both cringed.

"Know you're a bitch." He shot back with a satisfied face. "Har har." She laughed sarcastically before continuing. "About Regulus and he became this summer." She whispered, all the boys eyebrows furrowing but James who looked at the ground.

"You better watch where you make those jokes, especially in front of Regulus." She hissed, the boy finally getting it. "I thought I could of shielded him from it." Sirius said sadly, looking down at the floor. "I didn't think he could become less of a brother-"

Leta grabbed the collar to his school blouse and pushed him against the wall, her wand closely by his neck. "How dare you." She spat at him. "Did you see Regulus after you left! Did you truly think you could of protected him from it when you weren't even there! You didn't hear him crying in the middle of the night for the first days last year!" She continued to spit, slowly raiser her volume until she was shouting at him.

Her nostrils flared up as her chest rose , taking in slow and deep breaths to calm herself down. This was when she realised she fucked up and she needs to be at Regulus's side because no one was. She let go of Sirius and hurried into the Great Hall, hoping to find him.

She scanned every table in the hall but there was no sight of the boy so she rushed back to the Slytherin common room after grabbing a couple slices of toast if he had  chose to skip breakfasts.

She got into the common room and as soon as she saw him, she ran at him and wrapped her arms around him tightly. He did the same, being caught off guard at first, and his arms wrapped under her arms. Leta felt a patch of her shoulder become soaking wet.

"I'm so sorry." He sobbed in to her white short. Leta began to shush him, putting the toast down on a nearby table and patting the back of his hair. "Come on, I'm sure Dumbledore won't mind if we take a day off." She said, ushering the crying boy to her room.

                                        ༒
I'm sorry for the last few chapters but the comments are honestly so funny. Thank you so much for all your support

Emma xxx