Girl meets Pluto Part 2

Ari POV:
After Lexi falls asleep and everything is put away into the time capsule we continue to talk for a while before Mr.Matthews, along with another woman and man enter the room.
"Road trip!" Mr.Matthews exclaims.
"Who wants to go instead of me?" The woman exclaims causing Lexi to let out a cry waking up from her nap.
"Awww look at the baby" The woman says once she spots Lexi. "Wait who's baby is this?" She asks confused as I stand to lift her out of the car seat.
"Shhh it's okay." I coo at her. "Yeah your Okay princess."
"Mrs.Matthews this is my girlfriend Ari and our daughter Lexi" Lucas introduces as a shocked look crosses their faces. "Babe this is Topanga Matthews. And the guy is Shawn Hunter, Mr.Matthews' best friend."
"Aren't you guys a little young to have a kid" Shawn asks.
"Yeah well we didn't really expect it either but here she is" I reply sarcastically.
"She's so cute. How old is she" Mrs.Matthews asks after she comes back to reality.
"She's 19 months" Lucas says reaching his arms out for her before making a bunch of funny faces at her causing Lexi to giggle in his arms and smack his face a little. "Sweetie your killing me with these smacks" he says jokingly.
"I'll go I'll go anywhere with anyone" Farkle says talking about the road trip again and taking away the stares the adults were giving us away.
"No deal. There's not enough room in the car for you and all your words," Mr.Matthews replies causing Farkle to shrug disappointment evident on his face. "What's this here?" He asks looking at the time capsule.
"This is what we're putting in our time capsule" Lucas answers as he grabs the yogurt snacks from the baby bag and gives some to Lexi.
"Oh...nope not good enough" Mr.Matthews replies.
"These things are important to us" Riley tells him.
"Why are there only four of them?" Mrs.Matthews asks.
"I'm not playing" Maya answers.
"Oh your playing" Mr.Matthews tells her.
"Nice shovel shirt" Maya says changing the subject.
"They got plenty left" He responds.
"I don't see how" Maya says smirking at him.
"Mr.Shawn" Katy says from behind the counter drawing everyone's attention.
"Miss Katy" Shawn responds moving towards her.
"How are you? How's the writing going?" She asks.
"Well I was doing a story on Philadelphia till my friend here brought me to New York so we could go back to Philadelphia. How's the acting?" He responds as Lucas and I watch Lexi mess around the yogurt snacks tuning out the next part of the conversation until we see the orange ball that was supposed to represent Pluto hit Farkle.
"Do you ever miss?" Farkle asks Maya.
"Yeah, Mr.Hunter, you gonna get some feelings all stirred up?" Maya asks Shawn.
"Maya, all of a sudden, I think we should be going with them, Do you think we should go?" Riley asks.
"We're going with you" Maya says standing up.
"All right. Katy, do you mind if we take this one off your hands for the weekend?" Mrs.Matthews asks.
"Have fun, babygirl" Katy tells her.
"Ari, you want to come with us?" Riley asks.
"Oh um, thank you but I can't. I have to be here with Lexi" I say.
"Babe I can watch her." Lucas says.
"I know but she's teething right now and I can't go when shes in that pain bubba" I reply shaking my head before putting it on his shoulder.
"Aw she's teething, poor baby. You know If you cut up some cold fruit and give it to her it should help her gums" Mrs.Matthews tells us.
"Really? We've just been using the teething rings, we'll have to try that. Thank you" Lucas responds.
"Yeah that's a good idea thank you" I say nodding.
"Your welcome" Mrs.Matthews replies smiling kindly at us.
"And we can watch a movie tonight or something while she's napping if that sounds good lovie" Lucas asks and I nod.
"Yeah that sounds fun." I say. "Anyways thank you for the invite but I really cant. You guys have fun though."
"All right girls, grab a shovel" Mrs.Matthews says.
"Were digging up the past. Yay!" Shawn says heading towards the door with those who are going on the road trip including Riley who I didn't notice had an evil looking smile on her face.
"Yay" Lexi repeats causing Lucas and I to laugh at her and see she finished the snacks.
"Come on pretty girl we gotta head home" I say laughing.
"Ganny" Lexi squeals.
"Yeah we're gonna go see grandma" Lucas says before he straps her into the car seat in the stroller and we say goodbye to Farkle grabbing our stuff from the time capsule and heading home.

Lucas POV:
"Okay the princess is asleep and we are good for a movie night" I say as I put the baby monitor on the night stand and plop down onto the bed besides Ari.
"Well then what are we watching?" She asks flipping through the movies on the TV.
"We did miss maze runner when it was in theaters" I mention as we see the title among the others.
"Yes!" She says excitedly and clicks on it before cuddling into my chest. "You know I love you right?"
"Of course. You know I love you?" I respond looking at her.
"Yeah bubba" she says smiling before she leans in and connects our lips in a passionate kiss and before I know it I'm on top of her kissing her neck while she moans my name grabbing my hair and pulling it.
"Mmm we have to stop" I say taking my lips of her neck.
"Yeah we probably should" Ari responds rubbing her fingers through my hair causing me to moan a little.
"Mmm thats nice" I say as I scoot down and nuzzle my head into her chest like I did when she was pregnant before we pay attention to the movie eventually drifting off into a peaceful slumber.
The next day we wake up and go through the typical routine of us getting ready and then getting Lexi up and ready. We then look for stuff for the time capsule and when we're ready we head to Topanga's.
"Hey guys how are you?" I ask as Ari pushes the stroller.
"Good" "okay" "great" they all respond.
"How are you two?" Farkle asks.
"We got a whole 5 hours of sleep last night" I respond.
"So we're doing amazing" Ari says happily before I look at Lexi and see her sleeping peacefully.
"Yeah this one slept like an Angel last night so we're doing pretty good this morning, yeah baby you didn't wake mommy and daddy up last night did you" I say before talking to Lexi in my baby voice causing her to giggle at me. "Okay well I'll go first" I say as I open the capsule.
"You putting in your sheep nickel, Billy Bob?" Maya asks before Ari attempts to stifle her laughter.
"No, I changed my mind about that, I'm not putting a reminder of when I gave up on a dream." I say pulling out my transfer slip and a picture of Ari, Lexi, and I in the hospital the day Lexi was born.
"Your transfer slip" Riley says once she sees the paper.
"And our first picture with Lex" Ari says smiling.
"I'd rather be reminded of when something good started" I say putting them in the box and wrapping an arm around Ari kissing her forehead. "I love you babe" I say into her hair.
"Me next" Farkle says.
"Your science fair trophy" Riley says.
"Wasn't important enough for this" he responds holding up his orange turtleneck.
"Your favorite orange turtleneck" Riley says when she sees it.
"It was the one I took off when I felt like I was nothing, but you guys wouldn't let me be nothing and since it's us that's gonna be together when we open this, I can't wait to see the something that I am" Farkle says and I pat his shoulder in response. "Riley, Pluto?"
"Yeah, still Pluto. Whenever we open this, I hope I haven't stopped believing in things" Riley responds putting it in the box.
"Babe still your dance picture?" I ask Ari.
"No, like you said that was the end of something. I wanted to be reminded of everything we overcame to get where we are and my hope for our future so I found these" Ari says bringing out some pictures and a little bag. "Our first picture as a couple, our baby shower, Lexi's first birthday, and then these" Ari says showing the pictures before pulling little shoes out of the bag.
"The first thing we bought for her" I respond smiling softly as I look at the shoes.
"That was the day we decided that we could do this. That we could be parents, it's definitely been a tough road but I think that when we open this we would have done a great job, we're gonna be together and we're going to have raised the best daughter ever" Ari says smiling at me.
"Yeah she's gonna be amazing, she already is" I respond smiling before we all look to Maya to see if she would put anything in.
"Okay, I'll play, but you guys have to leave. Your parents and Shawn didn't tell each other what they were putting in and that's the way I want to do it. I'm hoping we'll all be surprised" Maya tells us before we grab our stuff. I unlock the stroller and roll it out of the cafe. When we get outside I hear a quiet "Dada" causing me to take the blanket off the top of the seat and see Lexi playing with her teddy bear.
"Hey princess" I say before taking her out of the stroller so we can go up the steps.
"Dada! Mama!" She replies smiling at me.
"You wanna go to the park, yeah you do" Ari says as we make our way to the park for a small family day.

A/N: two episodes down, I'm happy you all are enjoying it.