Illusion- Pain

~Ray's illusion POV-

I walked to the library where I found Belle up top almost seeming dead "Belle?" I said and she looked at me tears overflowing her eyes I pulled her to me and hugged her "what did Mom say...?" I wondered aloud and Belles small voice sounded through the room "she threatened if I didnt behave she'd be forced to kill you, Norman, Emma, Gilda or Don..." she said each name between sobs into my chest.

I didnt know what to do, I've never had to comfort her shes always been the tough one always protecting the rest of us from mamas punishments whenever anyone got into trouble... Norman found us and gave us a blanket and leaned belle against him in between our bodies. "I-I dont want anyone else to die..." she said running out of the room and outside, me and norman chased her into the yard Mom still wasnt back yet so we were safe.

"What are you doing?-" Tsukishima asked me as I played in the dirt that came from our shoes "bored, keep watching." I said going back to playing in the dirt not caring that I was basically sobbing both in present and past.

We were trying to get Belle back inside but nothing was working Belle then suddenly turned to us and tears no longer falling, she was scared... then I remembered my plan I can set her free that way. I went to her and hugged her and Norman joined "dont worry Belle we'll all make it out of here." Norman said into her ear and we head back inside. Belle still seemed downcast so we left her alone for a few months. (now like a week or so before Ray's birthday). We went to Emma who was still trying to plan Belle an escape "Emma... shes accepted it..." Don said from the doorway, he had come to check on us "but we cant let her just die!" Emma said standing up abruptly which started Norman. "Emma... mom threatened Belle..." I said as her and Don's eyes widened "she threatened us since she knows Belle would sacrifice anything for us... afterall she did protect Emma." Norman said not looking up from the floor, "shes 15 now right?" Don asked and I nodded "yeah why?" I asked looking to him

Don sat down in the chair nearby before speaking "shes been healthy enough to ship out for a while right? So why now?" He asked, he had a point why now? "That's a good question maybe as a warning to us?" Norman said as Emma gasped "they didnt ship her due to her immune system they did it because of another reason!" She said as we heard the sound of a guitar in the girls room "ah Belles playing." Don said with a smile listening to the song.

~In reality Belles pov~

I sat away from the lasting surrounding illusion not wanting to look at the house again until we went back for the other kids, it was coming soon... the move up date... Daichi, Tsukki, Asahi, Coach and Suga were watching the kids in the library while Tanaka, Noya and Hinata were exploring the house they could touch things but not people which I'm not sure how I managed that. "Belle why didn't you tell us you played?" Noya said from the girls room and I got up and went there, I looked at everyone and then myself "because well I stopped playing." I said going back to my corner glancing in the library before going.

~Ray's pov~

We have to hurry... "Emma what are you doing?" I asked seeing her rummage in a old stack of papers "these are files on those who were shipped out." She said as I went over quickly reading over some, I looked for files with ones similar to Belle "when's her birthday again?" I asked picking up a paper "XXXXX xx why?" Said norman (she doesnt have a cannon birthday) I picked up another paper "one of the kids from before we got here was saved until she was 14 at max this came from when Mama would've been here trying to get free." I said handing him the paper with the information, the name was scratched out. "Maybe its connected?" Norman said looking over it.

Asahi looked to me "was it connected?" He asked me but I looked at the paper myself "I dont remember this happenkng..." I said brushing my hands over the familiar table "I dont know if its connected or not..." I said looking at everyone as the physical part of the illusion faded due to my energy being low, I need to keep it up so they can know everything that happened...

~Belles pov~

I went to the library after I thought everyone was asleep, I was just in a long shirt I walked into the library expecting it to be empty but Norman and Ray were there talking but it was dim so I slipped into the room and hid in a corner listening. Just then Mama came in "boys, Belles shipment date has been moved." She said as our eyes widened and Ray spoke "to when?" He asked voice shaking and mama laughed slightly "a week from now." She said and I felt tears drip from my face and that's when Norman spotted me his face full of horror, I just fell to my knees as Mom left the room "oh and boys dont say a word to your little group alright?" She said exiting to her office and Norman ran to me embracing me.

Karasuno looked horrified "if you were shipped out... how are you here?" They asked "just watch okay?" I said as Asahi went to me "are you really 15?" He asked me "well yeah but I can make myself older if it is ever an issue! That's what I did before I left my physical body turned 16 but I stayed the height its complicated." I said paying attention to the illusion again. Soon it'll be over and I can stop showing this...