A/N

​So...hey people!🧍🏽‍♀️ Im making a Kirishima x reader...yay... my original plan was to make this my second story and my bakugou x reader I'm working on my first but, that's gonna take a bit longer.  And btw if you comment saying this is like a story I've read before, it probably is, but I have no better ideas so yeah..sorry for future chapters. You may address me as whatever you want (i prefer to be called by my name or Denim tho) while I think of some nicknames to call you guys-😬

(This is me editing later on, uhm the conversations are kinda confusing so im just gonna make it as bold is in dragon tongue and regular is human talk. Sorry for all the confusion 🤠)

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

​Name: Y/n L/n

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Height: 5'7 (I don't like being short, sorry)

Hair Color: Black

Scale color: Black (just like your hair)

Eye Color: White

Skin Color: 👀...I don't wanna turn this into a black reader but..........light brown?😃

Dragon Type: Demon Dragon/ Half-Dragon

Distinguishing Features: Freckles, A lot of scars, and some tattoos

Power: Black fire, plus some nice demon powers that I will explain later.

Appearance:🤡 ( why did that make me laugh-)

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

​Backstory: She is a half-demon half-dragon, her father was the king of demons and her mother was the queen of dragons. Since a demon's true form looks a lot like one of the dragons, the demon king mated with the queen and made an offspring in hopes to create a child powerful enough to fulfill his dark wishes. However the king of dragons wasn't very pleased with him doing such a thing to his mate, so he tried to find the demon king to make him pay for what he did. But he had already left after the um....shall we say...✨process✨. But before he did he told the queen that he will be back once she had the baby and he will take the child to the underworld and keep it there with him.

​Then he turned back to his more human-like form and left. (btw the queen and king are both dragons, but the demon king mated in his more dragon-like form- ill show yall later) But when the egg had hatched the child was only half dragon due to her father being human-like himself. So the king had taken her like he said he would and then raised her in the underworld. But when she turned 13, she decided that she had enough of all the harsh training in the horrifying place, and went full demon dragon form and killed the demon king in his dragon form too. When she did, she became queen of the demons......until she left the kingdom to find her mother, which doing so, caused chaos all through the kingdom.

So she went to go find her mother (in dragon form of course since the people couldn't handle the demonic look she was pulling off, with her horns out, and her wings out, with spikes shooting out her back, but like a dragon is still pretty scary😅) running through the forest at top speed, looking for that "dead end" that she knew from that faint memory as an egg. When she did, she ran to the biggest cave knowing that her mother would be there, and she was, she found her, now she could fulfill that long-awaited wish she wanted to do for a long time!