bringing HER back pt.1

Hello my loves before i begin with this chapter if you watch hocus pocus there are three children by the name of max allison and dani max and dani are luna's brother and sister and allison is a friend of all of them just for context on with the story my love hope you enjoy🔮💜🐺

Luna's pov🐺
Its Halloween me my brother max and my sister dani are going tricker treating so says mom max doesnt want to take dani this year but dani is very reluctant...

Dani's pov🥰
Hiding waiting watching...

*max walks in*
"Here you go guys" max says as he pours fish food into the fish tank. Max lays down on his bed and begins to cuddle and talk to the pillow as if it were a person "oh allison *i cant remember what he says here lol"
"BOO!" max jumps out of bed frightened.
"DANI!" He yells in anger i just laugh "mom and dad told you to stay out of my room" he scolded me. "Dont be such a crab" i say climbing on his bed and jumping up and down "besides mom and dad said you have to take me trick or treating" " not this year dani" he said a sarcastic somber look on his face.

Luna's pov🐺
"Max mom did say you have to besides ill be there too" i said with a soft playful smile *tail wags* (luna is half wolf btw idk if i should say to ignore that tho or what but yeah) "it doesn't matter what you say your taking me" dani said clearly angry "wanna bet" max said with scoff "max i-" i was gonna say something but dani beat me to it "MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" We all went down the stairs mom took our picture and off we went house to house one house we came to tho we found to boys and his friends ice and jay they were some bullies of max and i's "l-lets just go this way cmon luna,dani" "yeah i said" but dani continued forward "ding ding ding ding" ice siad putting his foot in the way so dani couldn't pass by. "Stop and pay the toll kid 10 chocolate bars" "no licorice" "dump out your sack" "drop dead moron" dani said stone faced " hey twerp how would you like to be hung from that telephone pole" dani scoffed "id just like to see you try because it just so happens i have my big brother and sister with me max and luna" she says looking back at us "the Hollywoods oh no" ice and jay said in a fake fear unison "so your doing a little trick or treating" jay turned to ice "ding dong" he said pretending to ring a door bell "boo" "ahhhhh" jay said funning around like a chicken in attempt to mock us i stepped up "were just taking our little sister dani around"
🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮🐺🔮
Hello my loves i hope you enjoyed the first chapter of luna moon x Sarah Sanderson this is a book made for my friend zaras oc luna moon who is half wolf so yeah this is probably one of the most worded chapters ive made in any of my stories like ever
Total words:565