Chapter 21

Assignment! Finished! :D

__________

Daniel's POV

The headache I got this morning is nothing like what I have experienced before.

That's saying something if you are an immortal demon that certainly, very rarely got any kind of sickness coupled with incredible body system and crazy regeneration.

I groan in discomfort, holding my head as I sit up groggily.

My mind is as empty as a blank of paper. I can't remember anything from the night prior.

I open my eyes to see my sworn brothers for hundred years minus Valentino. I swear that man has a personal alarm that only he can hear in his head. He never woke up pass 5 o'clock in the morning. That's hella early! The fact that he never even late a second is something even crazier! I could never do that. I had rather jump off a cliff than wake up that early. My beauty sleep is precious. I can't abandon it.

As a leader, of course I find him admirable. He could right up any kind of problems in any kind of situations like it was a piece of cake. But sometimes he is so cold and distant, acting like he had stick stuck up in his ass.

I know I'm not the only one thinking like that.

I groan again in pain, the headache seem hell bent on making me suffer. I got up and went to the kitchen to search the cupboard for medicine and found only one pill left. Since we are supernatural being, with inhuman strength and healing, we never really need human medicine. But Kairo insist on stocking some around the house for emergencies.

Now I thank him in my head as I gulp down the plain water, rinsing the bitter taste of medicine. I doubt it could do anything though. Maybe just a little relief, but that will do.

I saw Ezra entered the kitchen with messy hair, clearly just woken up from his slumber and stumbled to the fridge, proceeded to open it just to freeze.

"What's wrong, dude?" I asked as I take a sip of my drink.

He looks at me with suspicious eyes, "Where's my juice?"

"Huh?" I look at him before putting the glass in the sink. "Dunno. Ask Zach, he drank it maybe." Before walking out of the kitchen.

Third Person's POV

"No one remember what happened yesterday?" Valentino asked. His piercing eyes stares into each one of his brothers around the couches one by one.

His question is answered with the shaking of his brothers' heads.

It was impossible. What could have happened yesterday that every single one of them couldn't remember even a thing at all?

"Maybe we were drunk last night." Daniel suggested.

"You know that is impossible, Niel." Ezra interjected. "With an immortal body like us and higher alcohol tolerance than human, you know that is not possible."
He said. "Plus, all single one of us drunk? Never happened before."

Daniel shakes his head. "It's not impossible."

"But it's highly unlikely." Ezra stated.

That shuts him up into thinking. What Ezra said makes perfect sense. And they know they were not even near anything alcoholic that night.

"Arghh!" Raphael grunts as he runs his hands across his pitch black hair, ruffling and sending it into perfect disarray. "This is so frustrating!"

Luciano grunts while Zachary and Isaac nodded in agreement.

"Can't you reverse the time from last night and see it through your magic or whatever that you do, Kai?"