High/ Aizawa Shouta🍋

You started working at U.A high school 2 years ago, and you loved the environment. But, that didn't take away from the fact that it meant working overtime almost everyday. Honestly, it was draining and tiring but, on the brightside you got to work by your best friend everyday "Shouta Aizawa ''. He didn't say much, didn't really show interest in anything and he didn't really like being surrounded by everyone. But it seemed as if he always made an exception for you.

" Ughh this paper work is turning out to be a pain in the ass." You said while stacking them up into a pile. Aizawa got up from his desk and walked over to you. " C'mon I have an idea". He grabbed your hand and brought you to his car. You stood there a little bit confused as to why you both were about to leave while in the middle of work. " Shouta wait- where are we going?" You said while hesitantly getting into the passenger seat. " We are going back to my place for a bit, don't worry I already got permission from Nezu." With that being said you smiled and actually felt relieved for once.

Moments later you reached his apartment. He took your hand and led you inside. Wow He's being really touchy feely today, you thought. You saw Aizawa disappear to what you guessed was his room, and he shortly came out with a tray in his hands, you couldn't quite see what was on it . "Do you smoke?", he asked . You shook your head yes and got a closer look at what was on the tray and saw that Aizawa had 6 blunts lined up. " That's good because this will be a good way for us to let off some steam.", he explained. About an hour later, both of you were laughing your minds were so hazy you could barely remember your own names.

You looked up at Aizawa who was sitting across from you, he laid lazily on the couch with his head tilted and his legs spread a little. He noticed you staring and you saw a cocky grin appear on his face, " You know if you want something all you have to do is ask." You were flustered by his words and you'd be lying to yourself if you said he didn't give you butterflies. You decided to go along with his game, " I'm sorry but there isn't anything I want from you.", you teased.

Aizawa got up and slowly walked over to you, he positioned you to where you were on bottom and he was hovering over you. You felt so small compared to him and you wanted to question everything that was happening but you were too high to care at the moment. You felt him put his knee in between your legs spreading them a bit, he brought himself down to your ear and you felt his cool breath fan on your neck. " You sure you don't want anything from me? Because by the way your grinding yourself into my leg sure tells me different.", He chuckled. You felt your face heat up as you realized he was pressing his knee harder into the growing wet spot on your panties. A short moment after that, Aizawa looked down at you with a softened expression.

"Is all of this okay and if so do you want me to continue? I may be a little out of my mind but I still how to ask for consent."

You eagerly shook your head yes hoping that would get him to continue but you saw a dissatisfied expression on his face. " No, I need you to use your voice and tell me that this is okay."

You took a deep breath and looked him in his eyes " Yes this is okay and I'm sure I want this ." With that being said he wasted no stripping you until you were down to your panties and bra. You reached up to pull him in closer to you but instead he caught your wrists and pinned your hands above you. " Shouta what are you-." You were cut off by his lips meeting yours .

Aizawa took his scarf and tied your hands together. You realized this unlocked a new kink for you and it made you ache even more for him. He gripped your hair while he explored your mouth with his tongue.

"Give me one second." Aizawa said while smirking. You watched him grab his blunt and pull your face close to his. "I need you to open your mouth for me like a good girl." You happily did as he asked.

He blew the warm smoke into your mouth with ease while still having a tight grip on your hair. This shortly led to a hot and messy make out session. You then felt Aizawa rutting his hips against yours, "mmmm fuck you feel so good against my cock, c'mon don't be shy princess I want to hear you say it- tell me how good it feels to be grinding against me."

You were about to respond but all you could let out were little moans and whimpers. Aizawa sent a harsh smack to your ass while biting your lip. " I said answer me you brat" he said while sending another smack to your ass. You yelped and did as he asked. " It feels- mm good sir." You breathed out. Aizawa was grinding into your hips at a harder and faster pace and it felt so good that your body couldn't keep up.

You were about to come undone and before you knew it your eyes were rolled to the back of your head and your legs were shaking uncontrollably. Aizawa stopped his movements and looked up at you. " Who said I allowed you to cum? It's a shame because I was going to fuck you but, it seems as if you can't even handle my cock grinding against you."

He removed your panties and trailed his finger down your pussy while applying a little pressure on your clit full well how sensitive you were. " I wonder what would happen if I just slipped a finger in." He said while smirking to himself. He laid in between your legs just prodding at your insides, playing with it like it was his favorite toy. " You're taking this finger so well, how about I add another?" You whimpered as he added another one of his thick fingers. Your poor pussy was gushing and stretching so much for him. You saw Aizawa lower his face so he was staring directly at your pussy.

He latched his mouth onto your pussy and began devouring it like it was his last meal. You watched him as he swirled and flicked his tongue on your clit, sucking and teasing it. He flattened his tongue against your cunt slowly dragging it up and down. " Aiza- please Ughh it feels so good." You moaned wanting more. Aizawa took note and began to tongue fuck you, teasingly sliding it in and out of your dripping cunt. "I can feel your walls tightening around my tongue, if you want to cum then go ahead princess... I promise to lick up every drop." He smirked then winked at you. Your legs shook harder at his words and it seemed as if everything had gotten more intense. You didn't know if that was because of how high you were or if it just felt that good.

Aizawa sucked and licked even faster as your mind got clouded by euphoria. " Cum for me princess, cum all over my tongue." Your body tensed up as your orgasm washed over you. Soon after that hazy feeling clouded your mind again. You closed your eyes submitting to the sleepiness that took over your body. But, just as you were about to turn over you felt Aizawa hand force your legs open again. "Tsk Tsk I'm not done with you yet princess, you still have to get your pussy filled."

You thought to yourself " This is going to be a long day."