Lessons- Hawks

TW: Some rough dom play and degradation 

A/N: Sorry guys for taking so long to upload but here you go :)

"Y/n I believe we have been over this You have to cut the attitude, or other agencies won't want to work with us!", hawks explained

"Y/n I believe we have been over this You have to cut the attitude, or other agencies won't want to work with us!", hawks explained. "This agency means a lot to me, and I need you to put more effort into it." You nodded, listening to the same agonizing mantra.

You rolled your eyes as you sat in front of his desk " Well Hawks, since you know how it should be, maybe you should teach me instead of repeating yourself every day", you said in a mocking tone.

Hawks walked over to his office door and locked it, while closing all the windows

He continued on over to his desk, standing in front of you. "You know that's not a bad idea but, before we do anything I would like your consent to touch you in any way I see fit."

You almost laughed in his face due to his ridiculous request, but you couldn't deny yourself such an opportunity. Yeah he pissed you off most of the time but he was such a sight to look at

You looked him up and . " Yes, you have my consent." You said

Hawks lifted you up and sat you on top of his desk; the faint smell of his cologne filling your nose. "Lesson 1....begins now, " He rasped.

You stayed quiet when you felt him nearing towards you, his dominating aura spilling out.

"You're pretty quiet for someone who always has some smart shit to say, Where's all that talk now, beautiful, hm?" He smirked

You squirmed underneath his gaze, knowing that he was full aware of your arousal.

Hawks was always very observant and nothing ever went unnoticed with him, it was truly scary sometimes, because he could be far away from you or the agency itself and he still knows everything that goes on.

You shifted your attention back to hawks and saw that he was tugging on the hem of your button down shirt. The air in the room becoming seemingly thicker as he played with one of the buttons.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if.... Oops." he said undoing a button; "I'm really sorry my finger slipped, but it bothers me that only one is undone, so it looks like I'm going to have to undo the rest." Hawks grinned

You grew irritated as his fingertips were just barely touching you. "Hawks how the fuck is this going to help me?" you muttered.

He grabbed your chin, closing the distance between you two. " You really need to learn how to shut. Up." He growled, keeping his face close to yours.

"You see Y/n, the reason I have you on top of this desk, touching you so faintly is because I want you to learn your place, If that means I have to fuck the attitude out of you, I will not fail to do so." He scoffed