𝗜

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 , 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙰 || 3:30 𝙿.𝙼.

𝐈 stepped off of my private plane heading to my family's private estate for my grandmother's funeral

𝐈 stepped off of my private plane heading to my family's private estate for my grandmother's funeral. It's in five or six days. Im coming back to california after I left 5 years ago because of my family. and I still hate it here.

My relatives mistreated me so badly i had to get away. They always picked favorites, and treated me like trash. Even after all if that they still decided to do something horrible to me. I can't explain how much pain i held in because of them. I am only here for my grandmother. She was the only one that treated me like a person.

I left here when i was 18 because i couldn't take it anymore. I was tired of everything. I ended up becoming a hair vendor. I am officially the number one hair vendor in the united states and i am thrivinggg.

"hello ms.williams." my family driver greeted me.

"hey diego." i said smiling softly. he nodded.

diego looked way better then when i last saw him. we were cool with each other when i was here, he helped me when he could.

he gathered my bags and put them in the trunk, then he guided me to the limo.

i entered the limousine putting my seat belt on and he drove me to my family's private estate.

25 MINUTES LATER....

"we're here ms.williams." diego told me pulling up the mansion.

"alright." i said getting my things together.

he drove around the fountain into the garage unlocking the doors. he got out and opened the door and i slid out the limo with my purse. i thanked him, adjusted my outfit a little, and then i walked towards the front door. i was a little nervous, but i wasn't gonna let that faze me.

*knock knock*

a lightskined women opened the double doors. she looked young, about 20 years old. i guess they got a maid. but I dont know she could be in 10 inches of them, they're irritating as hell. she probably fell on some hard times, i kinda understand.

"hello, who are you?" she asked politely.

"hey. im mr.williams youngest daughter." i said with a soft smile.