2𝐾 𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸𝑆 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿

Sakusa watches as Atsumu mopes around their shared apartment. The blonde has a long face on his face, his eyelids drooping. A frown has been permanently etched across his face, and his brown eyes show no sign of even a hint of happiness or excitement. 

Despite Sakusa's efforts in cheering his husband up, Atsumu didn't even smile. Sakusa tried everything: he tried singing, which was what usually made Atsumu laugh since Sakusa's couldn't sing to save his life. Atsumu just asked him to shut up and claimed that his ears were bleeding from Sakusa's terrible voice. 

"I kinda like Tsumu like this. He's very snappy and on edge. It's amusing," Sakusa had told Komori when they were out walking around. Komori had scoffed. "At first it is but then you'll miss seeing him smile," he said. "You're obsessed with his smile."

Sakusa frowned. "I am not!" he snapped. Komori laughed. "You're smitten with it," he said. 

Unfortunately, Komori is right. Aside from singing, Sakusa made Atsumu's favourite meals and even let Atsumu pick the movie on their Movie nights. But nothing seemed to cheer the blonde up. All Atsumu did was dismiss Sakusa's efforts. 

And now, here is Sakusa, looking up from his sketchbook and watching Atsumu slump against the kitchen counter, drinking a mug of water. "Tsumie," Sakusa calls. Atsumu's brown orbs meet his, and Sakusa frowns and stands. 

Sakusa walks over to the blonde. "What's wrong? You've been frowning all week. It's getting scary," he says, placing his hands on Atsumu's upper arms. Atsumu sets his mug down. "If I tell you, you won't judge me?" he asks. 

"Of course not. Just tell me what's bothering you," Sakusa replies, his brows creasing in concern. Atsumu sighs. "There's this book I've reserved for 4 months and the person who borrowed it hasn't returned it yet. It's so infuriating! I've always wanted to read that book!" he exclaims. 

Sakusa bunches his lips to the side. "What book is it called?" he asks. 

"History is all you left me by Adam Silvera. I really really really really really-""Wanted to read it yes I get it," Sakusa cuts off. 

Atsumu sighs and leans in for a hug and Sakusa willingly gives one to his husband. Atsumu leans against Sakusa's chest, his arms slowly wrapping around Sakusa's neck and Sakusa places his arms around Atsumu. 

"I think I've heard of this book before," Sakusa says. "Maybe we can buy it somewhere."

Atsumu shrugs. "I don't even care at this point."

Sakusa draws back. "Let me get my phone. I'll figure something out," he says, before placing a kiss on Atsumu's forehead and walking to their shared bedroom. 

Sakusa goes to his gym bag, where his phone is and rummages through it to find it. When he takes it out, he notices something in the bag. Curious, he lifts it and realizes it's a book. Sakusa's brows crease. Had he borrowed a book before? 

He flips the book around and suppresses a cry of surprise. 

The book Atsumu has always wanted to read is with him? 

But how? Sakusa's heartbeat accelerates. Has he been to the library in the past few months? 

Sakusa's phone vibrates, and he checks the notification. The notification is from the Library, charging him a total amount of 300 yen for not returning the book. 

No wonder he kept getting emails from the library about paying a fine for a book he hasn't returned. This is the book he hasn't returned!

"Omi-kun! I need another hug- What is that?"

Sakusa turns, placing the book behind him and plastering a fake smile on his face. He shows a squinting Atsumu his phone. "Found my phone!" he says. 

"Weren't you just holding something?" Atsumu asks. 

"What? No," Sakusa says, feeling nervous beads of sweat starting to form. If Atsumu found out that the book he wanted was with him, Atsumu would obliterate him. 

Atsumu folds his arms in suspicion. "You're hiding something behind you," he points out. "I am not," Sakusa says, fear bubbling within him as the blonde nears him. 

"Turn around," Atsumu says, seriousness lacing his tone. "What? Why-" Atsumu takes matters into his own hands. He grabs the dark-haired's shoulders and turns Sakusa around. Atsumu recoils in shock, and his eyes widen at the book in Sakusa's hand. 

"Tsumu I can explain-" "YOU WERE THE ONE!" 

Atsumu's brown orbs ignite and harden with fury, and he pounces onto Sakusa. Sakusa grabs Atsumu in time, and he wrestles against the blonde, who is furiously trying to reach for Sakusa's face. 

"I'll ruin that pretty face of yours!" Atsumu snarled. "Glad to know you find my face pretty," Sakusa wheezed, struggling to keep Atsumu's hands from his face. He grabs Atsumu's wrists and Atsumu hooks his leg around Sakusa's legs. 

With a yelp, the fumbling couple fall backwards, and Sakusa's right hand flies behind Atsumu's head to protect the blonde. 

They fall onto the bed, and Atsumu writhes under Sakusa's grip. "You ass! You two-moled ass! You pretty asshole-" Sakusa silences Atsumu with a kiss, his lips against the angry male's shocked lips. 

Sakusa pulls away, and smiles. "I like the position we're in," he comments. 

Atsumu blinks in confusion before red dust colours his cheeks. "Shut up. I still can't forgive you," he mutters, looking away. 

"I'm sorry, okay? How can I make it up to you?" Sakusa asks. 

Atsumu grins. "Surviving the day with a smiley-face drawn on your forehead?"

(ะ^・ω・^ะ)

A/N: 

AHAHA I am back. I have been so inactive and all my plans of writing new fan fictions have to be delayed because of schoolwork. It's only the first month and I'm so tired :(

I checked my Wattpad notifications this morning and I was like woah 2.2K votes and 30K views? Well damn, my terrible writing has earned recognition. Math is killing me :,) 

Anyway THANK YOU LIKE WHAT I'VE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE YES IM SUCH A LOSER BUT STILL THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU ALL :D <3