~ Chapter 16 ~

Eleanor

It's like the person who is in my head, can read my thoughts from a far too and knows what I am planning to do. It's getting way too creepy at this point. I have to ask someone about legilimency . I don't have clear knowledge on it and who else would be the perfect person to ask other then other beautiful and smart best friend.

Hermione.

I was still in the shower, so I got out and dried myself while standing wrapped in another towel. I hoped she would be done with classes soon and let's hope she doesn't questions I am already too worried and stressed out, I don't need another to be added to this.

—————

I dressed up for the day. I can't do anything but stay in my dorm or go to the astronomy tower so I just decided to read a book while I wait for someone to walk through that door.

Thankfully soon enough, Draco walked through it.

"Hey Eleanor, how are you doing?"

"I am doing fine, it's just that my backs a little sore."

"Need a massage?" He smirked. I hesitated, but then again I am in pain right now, I need to relax.

"Uh sure, why not."

He came and sat down beside me. And started to massage my shoulders. I closed my eyes and relaxed at his touch. It felt good.

"Hey, so have you decided when you want the wedding to happen?" He asked all of a sudden.

"I don't know. How about next week?" I asked.

He looked shocked at my response. "Eleanor, are you sure, you want to get married so fast?!"

"Yes. I do, the faster the better."

"Alright then love. Next week it is."

I needed this wedding to happen fast. In order for my plan to work.

He continued massaging my shoulders with other parts of my body as I fell asleep.

——————————-

I woke up in my bed alone. Draco wasn't there. suddenly I felt my baby kick. I smiled. I decided I was going to write a letter to my mother as I haven't told her about anything, I don't even know if father told her about what happened and what is happening. I hope he didn't, I want her to know the truth from me as it will hurt her that I didn't tell her anything.

I got up from my bed, sat on my desk, and got a quill and parchment and started writing.

"Dear Mother,

Hello mother. How have you been? I know I haven't wrote to you in a long time, please forgive me for that. A lot has happened since I last wrote to you and honestly I don't even know if it's good or bad. I guess a little bit of both. I hope your hearing this from me and no one else but the love of my life died, I am also pregnant with his daughter, and I am marrying someone else cause I can't let my daughter grow up without the father. The person I am marrying is great. But I don't love him mother. I don't know what to do anymore. I love you mother.

Love
Your daughter, Eleanor

I wrote the letter and sent it through my owl. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said.

"Hey Eleanor."

"Oh hey Hermione. What's up."

"Nothing. Just bored."

"Oh okay, we'll you can hang out with me. You know I am bored too. I also needed to ask you something."

"Oh well what is it?"

"I had some questions about legilimency."

"Why do you need to know about that?" She raised a brow.

"Just curious. Have been reading lots of books."

"Well legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. A person who practices this art is known as legilimens." Hermione explained using all the huge words.

"Hmm okay thank you Hermione."

"No worries Eleanor."

"So, what can we do?"

"Hmm I don't actually know. I usually just stay in the dorm and read."

"Want to go to Hogsmeade?"

"I don't know if I am allowed to Hermione." I frowned.

"Oh come on I am sure it will be fine."

"Okay." I smiled.

"I will go to my room and get changed. You should too. I will come and get you. Okay?"

"Okay Hermione."

And with that she left my dorm and I got up and walked towards my closet to get changed. I wore some comfy baggy clothes that covered my pregnancy.

I went outside my dorm and waited for Hermione. She came in just a few minutes and we decided to sneak out so no one finds us. We walked down a hill and around the shrieking shack into the village.

When we got their, we looked around it was so beautiful. I have never been here cause most of the time, I would be in my dorm. I never left Hogwarts.

"So, let's go shopping." Hermione said all cheery.

I nodded and we both ran to one of the shops. We started to look at all the pretty clothing and jewelry.

"Eleanor, wait here I will be right back okay?"

"Okay". I said, and admired a pretty necklace.

Then I felt someone's presence behind me. It felt almost too familiar, too close.

I turned to look who it was, to my surprise. I was shocked.

"Hello love". He smirked.

——————————————

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys but don't worry next chapter I promise will be up soon and by the way, this book is coming to a end very soon. I know kind of sad but don't worry I will be writing more books and I will try my best to write the best last chapters.