Chapter 1

The old grand manor at the end of the road was one of the oldest, standing manor's in an old village on the outskirts of Musutafu. It was large, and creaked a lot. So much so that you would think it was about to fall over into a pile of rubble at the light touch of a feather. The towns name will remain anonymous, so as to keep the past, present, and future in line. That's not the story I'm telling you here though, so I hope you didn't get too excited to learn the geography and history of Undisclosed. Though, I'm not sure you would, it would make for a rather dull and boring story, and would, quite frankly, put you to sleep. That or it would get you an A in your Japanese history class.

                  The manor is better known as the Midoriya manor, the front of which is guarded by nothing more than a giant black fence, and a harmless, black, Great Dane, who likes to think he's big and mean when he's making his way towards you, but will fall overs in a great lump once you start rubbing his head, and try to snuggle with you. But you would already know this if you knew his name, teddy.

                   The manor itself was occupied by the Midoriya's, the cleaning staff, the butlers, the guards, the servants, etc. I think you get the point. But the story itself doesn't start with the manor, rather, the school its next too. This school was named U.A., pronounced Yuuei, and was the roots of some of the greatest heroes alive. The class we're focusing on is class 1-A. And on this particular day, there was an accident involving a stove, dinner, some nitroglycerin, and a headache from one particular teacher.