episode 1

"what are we gonna do" rafael says to an occupied alaric. "landon's dead, i killed him. hopes not walking up, this is a disaster." alaric looks at rafael. "it's not your fault raf, the necromancer took control of you, but he let you go now. we'll find a way to get hope and landon back i promise." "ok"

"alright" josie says looking at lizzie. "i finished the last book dad gave me, nothing about how to bring hope back." "look jo i know your worried about hope but dad can handle this, everyone is helping out you don't need to be so stressed." "if i don't help i'm gonna feel useless, which is what i am without my magic." "ur not useless," lizzie says to josie. they looked at each other and smiled.

"hello" hope says looking around josies subconscious. no one was there, it was different then what it was like before, more empty and more dark. she walked far into the woods to see anything that she could use to help her get out. the further she went the darker it would get. she kept on walking and walking until it was totally pitch black. "post tenebras spero lucem" and just like that she was holding a ball of light. "that's better" she said kind of quietly to herself. "hey hope" a familiar voice says in the distance. "josie" she says hoping it's her. "um i actually prefer dark josie." dark josie says standing into the light so hope can see her. "i thought josie got rid of you" hope says with a snarky attitude. "she did but when she took her magic away i get to rome free of course until she puts her magic back." "she took her magic away?" hope says. "yes but don't worry she's fine. at least for now." "you know i could kill you right now with a snap." hope says smiling. dark josie takes chains out of her pocket and she puts them on hope. "now you can't." she says smiling at hope. hope rolls her eyes. "what are you gonna do, if you kill me im just gonna come back as a vampire." hope says. "no i intend to put all of the dark magic i have in me into you." hope steps back a little frightened. "why would you do that." hope asks. "we'll mostly because i'm bored and your trapped here with me, all the black magic that i'll give you will kill you and then you'll come back as a vampire with tons of dark magic in her." "please don't do this." hope says with tears in her eyes. "oh cry me a river." dark josie says smiling. dark josie puts her hands in front of hole and starts doing a spell. "ow stop please stop it hurts ow" hope says with blood coming out of her eyes. then hope falls to the ground and so does dark josie.

TO BE CONTINUED...