Z (zany)

Michael-17 Ashton-18

"Ash please I really don't wanna go." Michael pouts stomping his foot.

Ashton rolls his eyes "You're being ridiculous it's not even that bad I got mine done a few months ago, remember?"

"Yes I do remember and I also you remember being insanely loopy from the laughing gas!" Michael shouts curling himself into a ball on his bed. "I'm not going." Michael huffs.

"C'mon kitten your mom will kill me if I don't get you on time." Ashton tries to reason. Michael shakes his head. Ashton being sick of arguing does what he realized he should have done in the first place, he picks Michael up throwing him over his shoulder.

"You can't do this to me!" Michael shouts hitting fist against Ashton's back. Ashton carries him to his car. "Help! This man is kidnapping me!" Michael screams, Ashton rolls his eyes placing him in the passenger seat. He then settles himself in the drivers seat and starts the car.

Michael sighs loudly getting Ashton's attention. "Listen kitten I know you don't want to but you have to." Michael just pouts harder and crosses his arms across his chest.

"If we listen to all time low will it make it better?" Ashton asks knowing it's Michael's favorite band. Michael doesn't answer and keeps looking out the window. Ashton just sighs and puts on 'six feet under the stars'.

They finally get there and Michael gets out of the car without a word. Ashton just sighs because, he doesn't want to fight. He wishes he didn't have to take Michael. He wishes they could cuddle all day he really does. It's just he promised Michael's mom to keep an eye on him and make sure he comes to this while she is away. So sadly he has to.

"Michael!" A chirpy lady calls out from the waiting room. "Dr.Smith is ready for you" she smiles. Michael gets up. "I love you!" Ashton shouts out towards Michael as he leaves to get his wisdom tooth pulled. Michael blushes slightly embarrassed by his loud boyfriend.

-

"Is there an Ashton here?" The same chirpy lady calls out. Ashton gets up walking towards the lady.

"Michael keeps asking for you, just a warning he's on a lot on laughing gas." The lady tells him before showing him the room Michael is in.

When he walks into the room he sees Michael walking around the room messing with everything with tissue in his mouth.

"Hey kitten!" Ashton says excitedly he gets his phone out as a camera he will never let Michael forget this.

Michael drops the stuff he was holding. "Ashy!" Michael giggles running over to the curly haired boy eyes wide words coming out muffled because, of the tissue. Ashton just laughs.

"You are really pretty, like really pretty." Michael giggles touching all over Ashton's face.

"But shh don't tell my girlfriend." Michael giggles

"Girlfriend eh? Tell me about her." Ashton says still recording.

"Well her names Ashley and she's like really hot but she doesn't have a diggly dong." Michael pouts.

"A diggly dong?" Ashton giggles

-

Michael wakes up from his nap. He yawns ans stretches his limbs. He gets out of bed walking in the kitchen to sees Ashton leaning over the counter scrolling though his phone.

"Look who's up" Ashton smirks "I have something to show you."

Ashton plays the video for Michael and Michael has never looked so stupid or zany.

-

-

Guys it's over :( I will post a final authors note later

QOTD: favorite chapter?

I honestly have no idea but if I had to chose I think I would pick pampered.

THANKS FOR READING

-Lilly:)