The Servant

My name is Izuru Kamakura. I am the Ultimate  Hope. Which technically means I have every talent there is in this miserable world. Nothing entertains me. Nothing makes me laugh. This whole world is.... boring.

Recently I met a strange strawberry blond woman and her black haired sister. She was called... The Ultimate Despair. Her sister on the other hand, The Ultimate Soldier. Both incredibly boring. This strawberry blond woman told me her name was 'Junko Enoshima'  and that her sisters name was 'Mukuro Ikusaba'.

This strawberry blond woman has been constantly bothering me about joining her in causing the world despair. She already has many loyal servants. Yet, for some reason, she has taken interest in me. Possibly to take advantage of my talent.

There is this one thing that did happen recently though. She decided one of her servants wasn't 'her type' of servant. Then proceeded to pass him on to me. This servant looks particularly different. I can never remember the looks of the other servants but.. this one. He's unique. Enoshima has shown me pictures of him. His hair is fluffy and silky, I like that. His skin is a fair pale color and soft, I like that.

Although I do remember her saying a specific reason that she didn't like this servant. Apparently he was 'too loyal' but, is that not a good quality for a servant. She said he was 'way too willing to die' again a good quality.

I accepted the servant and now he follows my command. Not Junko's nor Mukuro's. Mine. There is something about this boy that makes me want to protect him. Even if he's supposed to be protecting me. I want to keep him safe. I want him to be mine forever: