007. your an idiot

trigger warning

rape
self harm

you sure you wanna do this?" sydney asked as lennon sat on her bed. "i dont know, thats the real isssue" lennon said sadly, looking down at her rings. "just go and if you feel like its too much, im sure he would understand" nai said.

lennon nodded before grabbing her car keys and heading outside. she leaned her head back on the seat, debating on whether she was really ready for this.

"shes not coming" vinnie said sadly, shifting his position to lay comfortably in the stiff hospital bed. "its like 2 in the morning vinnie, maybe shes asleep" alex mentioned. "i dont think she wants to see me. or maybe sydney doesnt want her to see me, maybe she never told her" he said. "im sure shes gonna be here okay? just give it some time"

when she arrived at the hospital, she slowly got out, pulling her sleeves over her wrists. she walked inside, instantly hearing her name called.

"lennon?" alex asked as he walked up to her. "never seen vinnie cry until now, he really thought you wouldnt be here" he said as lennon slightly nodded. "i was just leaving but hes in room 12 on the 6th floor"

"thank you" she said as he walked off.

she walked towards the elevator, being all alone until the doors finally opened on floor 6.

as vinnie closed his eyes, knowing lennon wouldnt be there, he wiped the tears off his cheeks. the only other time he had really cried was when they broke up and when he found out about what her dad had been doing to her. this was another type of hurt.

"your an idiot, you know" the familiar voice said from the doorway as vinnie's eyes shot open. "you- you came?" he asked while adjusting himself so he could sit up properly. "of course, even if it's almost 3 am" she slightly smiled as he motioned for her to come in.

"what happened?" she asked softly, looking over all the bruises on him as he did the exact same thing to her. "i got in a fight with michael" he said as she shook her head. "you really thought you would win a fight with someone who used to box?"

"i was being optimistic" he joked. "why would you wanna fight him?" she questioned. "because nothing lined up. you never mentioned anything about even knowing him soo, i asked him how many tattoos you had and of course, he didnt know" vinnie said. "you remember how many tattoos i have?"

"yeah? of course" he replied. "you dont have to talk about it if you dont want too but, what did michael do to you?" he asked softly. "when we were arguing, i kinda said it but we were both kinda heated at the time. basically, he tried to, you know, and when i stopped him, he called me a slut and a prostitute" she said, looking down.

"hes an asshole.. but im sorry for blaming you len. i was just really mad and michael had me actually believing him" he said. "vinnie, please dont apologize"

"no no, you deserve it"

"i really dont"

he quietly sighed before glancing over at her and scooting over slightly. "lay with me?" he asked. "vinnie-"

"nope, i know what your gonna say. 'i dont wanna hurt you'" he mocked with a small smile. "im serious vinnie, if your in the hospital then clearly your hurt"

"if it hurts, i'll tell you"

she hesitated before sitting beside him as he made a tsk sound.

"thats all i get?" he asked with a smile.

she laid her head on his chest, her hand hovering over his chest, not wanting to hurt him.

"im not made of glass" vinnie said before softly grabbing her hand and holding it in his own.

"im still gonna apologize"

"please dont"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
🥺🥺
opinions??