Code Breaker

"No, I'm... Not just letting you leave her here." Stiles said.

"Stiles go. I'll take her to the hospital okay... She'll be fine." Stella said holding onto Lydia.

Stiles looked at Stella who nodded at him. He then walked away with Peter leaving Stella to take care of Lydia.

Stella had called Jackson and told him about the situation. They both rushed Lydia to the hospital in Jackson's car.

Allison was in shock after seeing her boyfriend turn into a werewolf in front of her. Chris had taken her in the car trying to contact his other daughter but she was not picking up her phone.

"What the hell happened to that girl?" Sheriff Stilinski asked the two teens.

"We were looking for her and we found her unconscious on the field." Stella answered for the both of them.

"Didn't she go to the formal with you?" He asked Jackson.

"She didn't go to the formal with me." Jackson said.

"Then who'd she go with?" He asked .

"Do you really wanna know? She went with Stiles." Jackson said.

It had been hours since they were in the hospital and Stiles came but was stopped by his dad.

"You know what? It's good that we're in a hospital, because I'm gonna kill you." Noah said.

"I'm sorry. I lost the keys to my Jeep. I had to run all the way here " Stiles said.

"Stiles, I don't care!" Noah screamed.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Stiles asked.

Noah sighs "They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. She lost a lot of blood, but there's something else going on with her."

"Wha- what do you mean? " Stiles stammers.

"The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. Her body keeps going into shock. Did you see anything? I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her?" He asked.

"No. No, I have no idea." Stiles said.

Stella was watching them talk from afar. She wanted to hug Stiles and ask him if he's okay. She saw Mr. Stilinski leave and ran towards Stiles hugging him.

"You're okay right? Peter didn't do anything right?" She asked.

"I'm fine he didn't do anything." He assured her.

"Where are you going?" Jackson asked when Stiles was leaving followed by Stella.

"To find Scott." Stiles said.

"But you don't have a car." Jackson said.

"Then help us with yours." Stella said.

They turned to leave but was stopped by Chris Argent.

"Hey daddy." Stella said gulping.

"I'm gonna deal with you later." He said to her then turned to the two boys. "I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is."

"Scott McCall? Um... Haven't seen him since the dance. Jackson, you?" Stiles said.

"Uh... I..."

"Oh, for the love of God." Stiles muttered.

They found themselves pushed into an empty room by the hunters and Chris came in pulling his daughter with him.

"Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?" Chris asked. "Let me ask you a question, Stiles. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"