This is Crazy just to wonder

Tubbo was asleep, Wilbur was asleep on the chair next to him, George and Sapnap were asleep downstairs, Dream took me into his room, Slamming the door and picking me up, Slamming his lips onto mine, he smiled into the kiss, I let out tongues intertwine and he took us onto the bed and pinned me to it.

He started kissing me on my neck and now on my waist, i still only had my croptop on. "Your perfect Eun." He slid back up and kissed me again before removing my shirt.

——————————

It was the next day, i was awake, staring at the window with Dream cuddled into me, Wilbur and George walked in, Dream sat up, shirtless. "Uh Dream you did not."

"No, she said her rib hurted."

He kissed me again before removing my shirt. "Dream it hurts right on my left rib." He smiled. "I knee it did thats why i checked before you said anything."

"Anyway, dinner is downstairs." They both left and Dream passed me his shirt. I quickly put it on as he stood up. He smiled and took my hand, taking me downstairs. I see Techno throw a potion at Tommy And Tubbo i sat at the long table by Dream and we ate. "So... My cousin?" Wil looked at Dream. Dream obviously wanted to prank him. "Shes good in bed." Milk came out of my nose and mouth at the sudden words. Tommy laughed. Tubbo was shook and Techno was pissing himself of laughter. Eret passed me tissue as i cleaned myself up. Just then the door to the meeting room slammed open to reveal Schlatt, he smirked and placed a command block down with a button. He pressed it, everyone froze except me and he grabbed me, Knocking me out. "Gotcha." He smirked.

No ones pov

The ram male took the female to a sky base, he smirked as he placed her on the bed, Tied up and in a new shirt. He know that this was the only way to get at Dream. He knew Dream planned to marry the girl with the dragon egg. But changing it into a miniature version.