Tom Brady for Abigail

Third Person POV 

She had looked in the mirror and smiled.

" I still can't believe that I'm getting married to the love of my life "

She still had that smile on her face as she turned around to face her mother who was also smiling at her.

" Alright, Come on let's get you dressed so you can walk down that isle "

Her mother had said taking her hand ever so lightly and walking towards her dress. After she put it on that's when she revised that.. this. This day is the start of the rest of her life. She didn't think that it would be coming ever so soon and with THE Tom Brady, None of her family members thought that it would be him either. They all thought that she would be stuck on her old boyfriend and never get back out on the market but that one day when her sister had took her out to the park was the day she knew she would never forget.

*FlashBack*

" Awee come on Abby just come take a walk with me "

" No, Crissy. I did good just coming out of the house now that we are here can we just sit "

She had shook her head and walked over to her sister and pulled her up on her feet.

" No Abigail. Ever since the brake up between you and Richard. It's Left you in the slumps it's time to get back out in the world. Just walk around with me please "

Abigail had thought about what her sister had said, and she was right. Ever since the brake up with her ex-boyfriend she had done nothing but stay in the house and read books, or eat ice cream. She had nodded at her older sister who now had a huge smile on her face as they began to walk talking about everything that happened before Richard came in the picture and ruin everything. They were in the middle of a good converting which was full of laughing and smiling from both sisters that was until someone hit Abigail's shoulder causing her to fall on her bottom she had looked up only to see a man she thought she could see only in her dreams. Tom Brady 

" Oh. I'm so sorry are you okay "

* Come on Abby say something you cant just leave him hanging like this *

" U-umm yea. yes. sure "

The male had sent a smile towards her as he helped her up, she had wiped off any thing that was on her pants then looked back up at the man who seem to gather all of her attention.

" I know this is weird but would you like to... walk with me "

He had asked the question then made a face like he didn't mean to say anything 

" I'm sorry is that too weird. You don't have too-"

" Oh she loved to "

Abigail's older sister said pushing her ever so lightly towards the tall football player. Abigail had looked back at her sister who was smiling at her and nodded; Abigail had given her sister a look that was asking if it was alright.

" Abby go. I'll be fine call me when you're ready."

She had nodded at her sister and walked away with him with a smile on both his and her face.

* End of Flash Back *

And after that day everything became history with Tom. He made her happy in way's no other man could and her family was okay with the face that he was from a different world, and his family came to accept that Tom's future wife was a different race. That wasn't a barrier for them like it would be for most future families; they were both happy that their children had found somebody that they could both love and be pleased with.