Chapter one

I am Sierra Salazar Slytherin. I grew up with the Malfoys because my mother and father were cursed by James and Lilly Potter .They killed my parents. Lord Voldemort is my uncle and my aunt is Bellatrix Lestrange. I spent my first 2 years with them before Lord Voldemort lost power and auntie Bella ended up in Azkaban. Since then I have been raised with Narcissa and Lucius. I grew up with Draco obliviously so he is my best friend. I have a connection with Voldemort so sometimes he can speak to me through my thoughts and he will enter my mind through my dreams.

 Its a week before I'm supposed to be going to Hogwarts and to say i was exited was a huge understatement.
"Sierra come here" Draco called from his room. "I'm coming! "I shouted back.
Running down the corridor and into Draco room I saw he was sitting on his green silk sheets looking up at me. " What do you want? " I asked in a bored voice.  " We are going to Diagon ally to get your things." he huffed rather annoyed.   " Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" I screamed

Narcissa came in the room with a rather worried look on her face. "Sierra dear are you alright I heard screaming."

 "She is fine mother just overexcited" Draco said while rolling his eyes "Am not" I retorted. "whatever you say se" "I told you not to call me that!" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest ."Oh I forgot you prefer it when I call you darling don't you" he sneered  "and I know you prefer it when I call you dray!" I replied rather to quickly. He stood up and hung his right arm over my shoulder pulling me into a hug. I always felt safe in Draco's arms he was after all my best friend.

~time jumps~

"Sierra, will you hurry up we need to go." Narcissa called from downstairs. I looked back into the mirror smoothing and patting down my dress as I did so. I was wearing an emerald green ballroom dress that had long sleeves and a frilled hem. My hair was in a nearly placed bun with some strands falling over the front of my face. I was wearing a Ruby encrusted necklace that Draco has got me for Christmas last year and a pair of matching earrings. After one last look in the mirror I pulled on my luxurious black fur coat that Lucius had got me for being able to do wand less and wordless magic. I came down the stairs and Draco's attention immediately diverted to me. 

"you look... Amazing!" he said taking my hand in his gently. "You don't look to bad yourself dray." I complemented back. Narcissa unshed us out the door and into a black suv to take us to Diagon alley. Me and Draco hopped in the back while Narcissa got into another car with Lucius. It was still early so I was tired. I laid my head on Draco's lap and played with his rings.

 "You really like them don't you." Draco said suddenly. I turned my head so I was facing him and said "Yes, they are so beautiful." sitting up now. "Would you like one?" he asked. "No." I said blankly "I would rather have you give me a surprise ring on my birthday!" I playfully teased.
"Oh would you now?" he asked a playful smirk appearing on his lips. "Yes." I responded sternly. After a while we arrived and Sebastian the driver opened the door to let me and Draco out. "Thankyou Sebastian" "Your welcome Miss Slytherin" he kindly replied. Draco then got out and I saw shrink backwards still holding open the door but he was visible shaking. To our surprise Draco thanked him as well. "Y...y..Your welcome Mr Ma..Malfoy" he stuttered. 

Draco made his way over to me and we stood together waiting for his parents to arrive. After a short while I noticed Draco was shivering so I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder "What are you doing Sierra?" Draco asked. "Keeping you warm dummy." I responded. He just shrugged and carried on watching the road for his parents car. He spotted the SUV and immediately removed my hands from him so I was just standing behind him. I looked at him giving him a fake pout acting like his action had just deeply wounded me. "You know what my father would do Sierra." he said sadly and unfortunately I did so instead I grabbed his hand spun him around and gave him a hug. He then turned back to the street his hand in mine waiting for Lucius and Narcissa to get out of the car. Narcissa was the first one out of the car and she briskly walked towards me and Draco. "Are you alright? We are late because our stupid driver almost crashed when he swerved out of the way to avoid hitting a muggles owl!" she said raising her voice at the end of the sentence. 

Panic flashed across Draco's face. "We are fine mother, you should be more concerned about yourself. You could of died!" he said becoming increasingly angry.
"now now Draco yo.." she carried on talking to Draco trying to calm him down but I zoned out looking at Lucius shouting at the poor driver. "SIERRA!" Draco shouted. "Sorry what?" I asked snapping out of it. "I said we need to go and get your wand." he said. "YES!" I screamed. Draco grabbed my hand and lead me to Ollivanders to get my wand. "ahh, Miss Salazar Slytherin I have been expecting you" "I know just the wand for you" he said confidently. He went into the back and pulled out multiple wands. "here try this." he said. 

I took the wand in my hand and swished it a strong white light came out of the end and broke the light bulb. "no, no, no, that's all wrong here" he passed me another wand and I broke another light bulb. After about 10 more wands I saw he became annoyed. "oh dear, I'm not sure what to do now" he said. Just then a wand from the back of the store came shooting towards me and I grabbed it tightly. A large emerald dragon came out of the end of the wand followed by a smaller white one which circled my body and faded. "MY GOD!" he shouted! "That's the Merlin's wand!, it is made from elm wood and dragons scale core. 13 inch and slightly flexible." he said in awe. "you mean the great dragon that aided merlin in times of need and the younger dragon that merlin hatched. The younger one which was Morganas pet?" I asked inquisitively.

 "Yes, you clearly know about merlin young one" he said surprised. "Well obliviously, he is only one of the greatest wizards of all time!" I replied quickly. "Are you done?" Draco asked. "I suppose so, how much for the wand?" I asked. "it's free, merlin wrote in his will a powerful young witch would receive it one day. "he replied.
" oh, okay thankyou sir, bye! "I said. 

Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the shop and into the street.