Chapter 4

* Nagini is the snake snake which was left by voldermort- *

"Sierra?" Narcissa called. "why are you and draco in each others beds?"
"We had a sleepover!" I exclaimed. "well you better sort out your things and get ready to go to hogwarts. We leave in 2 hours." she said and with that she left the room and went downstairs.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of Dracos bed. I went into my room to get ready but Draco was still asleep on my bed.I quietly tip toed my way over to my bed and grabbed a paint bomb that was in my draw.

"WAKE UP!" I shouted dropping the bomb on Dracos head. "WHAT ON EARTH SIERRA" he shouted. He jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom trying to get the emerald green dye out of his hair. "HOW DO I GET THIS OUT?" he screamed at me. "You can't" I said a mischievous smile forming across my lips. Draco made his way over to me a neutral expression on his face. "Sierra will you please remove the dye from my hair?" he asked pouting.

"fine" I said "only because you asked nicely" I swished my wand and his hair returned to its natural blonde. "thankyou" he said. He turned on his heel and walked out of the bedroom to his to get ready. 5 minuets later and my trunk was packed.

"DOBBY!" I yelled. Withing a second Dobby appeared at my door. "How can I help miss Sierra?" he asked. "can you take my trunk down to the hall please?" I asked politely. "of course" he replied. 'POP' He disappeared and my trunk did aswell.

I put on my favorite black dress and I put my hair in a French braid bun. I was wearing my Ruby necklace and my black fur coat. I went downstairs to meet Narcissa in the hall. "you look gorgeous darling" she said. "thank you Narcissa, so do you" I replied. She was wearing a dark green dress and a black corset with diamond studs. Her hair was half up half down and she was also wearing a black chocker.

Draco came down a couple of minuets after. His blonde hair messy and he was already wearing his robes. "your more exited to go to hogwarts then me dray" I said teasing him. "I'm not, I just can't be bothered to get changed at school." he replied. "sure" I said sarcastically. He playfully hit my shoulder, as a reaction Nagini came up to Draco hissing at him thretiningly.

"Nagini, no" I said scolded her in Parseltongue. "whyyyy" she hissed. "I haven't eaten him for the past 13 years" I chuckled."exactly and your not going to eat him anytime soon, sorry Nagini" She hissed and then slithered away.

"What were you talking about?" Draco asked in a shacky voice. "just how she isn't allowed to eat you" I replied honestly. "okay, we need to go to the car to get to king Cross Station now." he said. "what about Nagini, I can't leave her here. Isn't she coming with me?" I asked.

I was rather upset because at Durmstrang Institute I was allowed to have Nagini with me as long as she stayed in the West Tower. "Sierra dear, I have spoken to Dumbledore about it and he said she will be allowed to stay in your dorm if you are sorted into slytherin, but if you are not she will have to remain here" Lucius said. "okay" I said.

Draco slipped his hand into mine and we made out way to the car to take us to the station. "How do you think hermione will take the news?" he asked when we were in the car. "I don't know, but uncle said that I could restore her memories and inform her on what potters parents did to mine, it will most likely swing her our way" I said staring out the window.

Draco nodded his head but didn't speak he knew how I felt about the matter with my parents, so he just let me calm down before speaking to me. "se, were are here" he said slowly taking my hand. I looked at him and noticed his eyes were glazed over with tears. "what's the matter dray?" I asked. "I'm going to miss the Manor, but don't tell father" he said joking.

I pulled him into a hug and we got out the car. Lucius and Narcissa were already waiting. "Your trunks are already on the train the servents did that this morning" Lucius said. We made our way to platform 9 3/4. "you run through" Draco said. I wasn't sure so he grabbed my hand and ran through it with me. I saw the train first it was a deep red color and it had loads of carriages with large windows. I looked around and there were loads of people I spotted the Weaslys and Hermione getting on the the train but I couldn't see Potter and his ginger best friend.

"Its amazing isn't it tho it would be better if it wasn't the color of gryffindor" he huffed. Narcissa and Lucius came through the wall and Narcissa pulled Draco into a hug demanding that he has to write to her as soon as I'm sorted.

Lucius looked down at me and I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug. He stood stiff for a moment then hugged me back. "Sierra dear, promise me to stay safe this year, I can't have you hurt in any way at all" he said his usual stern expression replaced with one full of worry. "I promise Lucius" I said then me and Draco swapped places and Lucius pulled Draco aside. "write to me will you" she said her eyes watering. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head. "I will write, promise cissa" I said. She smiled then let go of me.
"DRAY, WE HAVE TO GO!" I shouted to be heard over the noise of the train. He reluctantly left Lucius and came to me. He slung his right arm around my shoulders and we got on the train waving to his parents. I turned around and he said. "let's find zambini. "