Young Johnny Imagine

This has been sent in as a request but I shall write it in second person so all can enjoy it!!

Imagine- Don't Judge a Book by its Cover

There he goes again, you think to yourself as Johnny Lawrence aka the most popular guy at school, takes the lunch money from a freshman.
"God how hot does Johnny look today" giggles you're friend from beside you. You roll your eyes and push the brim of you're glasses up.
"He's such a jerk" you scoff.
The bell rings for the end of lunch and you head to your lesson as you walk the busy halls you bump into someone sending your notes flying across the floor.
"Watch where you're going!" You yell, bending down to pick up your scattered notes. You hear a chorus of sniggers and look up to see none other than Johnny Lawerence and his band laughing at you. Across Johnny's face is plastered an expression of utter surprise. Quickly you gather your stuff and don't wait around to be made fun of anymore.

Later that week...

You're brother had come home crying about being bullied at school and begged for karate lessons. It was a busy time for your family and so you were gifted the joy of helping him chose a karate school. First on the agenda was the infamous Cobra Kai dojo.

You felt a knot in your stomach as you entered the dojo knowing very well that Johnny and his fellow cobra kai's would be there. It was a taster session and your brother suited up in his gi. You watched silently as the lesson proceeded, Where are all the girls? You think. Suddenly you hear a slam and see your brother thrown down on the mat by one of the older boys, the class sniggers and even the coach looks unimpressed. 
"What the hell?" You say rushing over to your brother.
"Oh come on this is karate what do you expect!" Says a voice from behind you. You turn quickly to see Johnny Lawerence for a second he stops smiling and stares at you.
"Why don't you grow up and stop picking on people" you hiss, feeling your cheeks blush.
"Well then Miss why don't you show us what you've got" challenges the coach. The room fills with excitement as you hand your brother your glasses.
"Sensi, I'm not gonna hit a girl" says Johnny. But the coach has no time to reply before you strike first hitting him square in the chest. He retaliates but you block easily and vice verse. Johnny smirks at you and you suddenly feel your weight shift as you fall to the floor.
"You put up a good fight babe but I'm Johnny Lawrence" he offers you his hand which you use to pull him down and fillip him over so that your sat on top of him, your arm across his throat.

There's an explosion of ooooh and ahhhs.
"Maybe Johnny Lawrence should stop referring to himself in third person and watch his footwork" you say. All at once you realise how close your face is to his, you can feel his breath of your face and the position your in become incredibly uncomfortable. You stand up and step back hearing the room applause you.
"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Cries your brother as he hands you you're glasses which you put on to help hide your blushing cheeks.
"Nowhere"
....

Thanks for all the support, please let me know what you think of my first imagine!!
And stay safe xx