22 // Frenemy 6/6

THIS IS A WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ACTS IF DRUG USE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THESE CERTAIN EVENTS I ADVISE YOU TO NOT READ OR JUST SKIP THROUGH! THANK YOU!

Lily's POV
My blood boiled when I heard that bitch name come from his mouth. I yanked my arm away from his grip.

"What are you talking about? She's not here.."

Loco looked at me with nothing but anger and disgust in his eyes.

"Don't play dumb with me! I just saw her, where is she?!" He said as his voice got louder

"What's so great about her, huh?" I said yelling at him. "I gave you nothing but love and affection and this is the way you treat me! I'm the one you're suppose to be with, not that skank!" I said feeling overwhelmed with anger

"Cut the bullshit Lily. If you don't tell me where Kim is I swear I'll-" he said grabbing my arm again and even tight

"You'll what? Huh? Hit me? Do you want to go to jail bastard?!"

We stood in this position for a couple of seconds until Grey showed up.

"What is going on here?" Grey said as he approached the both of us. Loco released me from his grip.

"Nothing, we were just about to go and get a drink. Isn't that right Loco?" I said trying to wrap my arm around his.

"Don't touch me you bitch.." he said as he pushed me away. "I'm going to find Kim. If she's hurt in anyway I swear I will come after you and put you in your place..trust me on that.." he said as he looked at me with cold and relentless eyes.

Kim's POV
While I was walking down the hall towards the room. The uneasy feeling I felt before started to grow stronger.

(What is going on with me? I was not feeling like this before..is it because of the people smoking? Maybe it was something I ate? Or maybe the drink that Lily brought back was too strong? I don't know but I really need to lay down)

I approach the room at the end of the hall. The door reads 'Private Room'. I felt like I shouldn't go in there but if Lily said it's alright, I'm sure it will be fine.

With my body feeling heavy. I made my way inside the room closing the door behind me. When I walk in I didn't see nothing but a full size bed with a love seat in front of it and mirrors on every side of the wall and ceiling. Lights were dimmed also.

(What is this a porn studio?? What's up with the set up?..)

I decided to ignore everything and head straight to the bed when I heard the door open. I turned around to find the two guys from earlier entering the room.

"Why are guys here? You shouldn't be up here."

"Relax, we came for our special treat." one guy said as he walked up to me smirking. I could hear the door close and lock. I felt shivers as the guy looked at me with those disgusting eyes of his.

The two guys stepped closer and closer to me as I made my way to the end of the bed.

"What are you guys doing?! Leave! Do not step another feet closer to me!" I said yelling at them.

One of the guys scoffed. "We're not leaving until we get what we want.."

With the fear of knowing what they would do to me. I started to run towards the door with the little energy I had to try and leave. One of the guys grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the floor.

"Don't try to run bitch. It's two against one." he said kneeling down and grabbing my hair again

"Don't touch me you animal!" I said while pushing him away from me but my strength seem not to be strong enough to do

"What did you call me?!" he said raising his hand to hit me.

"Stop." the other guy had said while looking annoyed "that little bitch friend of yours told us to come up here because you had a surprise for us..rather you know or not. We're still going to do it rather you like it or not-"

(Friend of mines..who would do this to me? I don't really have friends here in Korea...LILY?! No, it can't be her. She's my best friend why-)

"Hold her down" he said as the other guy grabbed me and threw me on the bed hold my arms down.

By the seconds I was terrified and thought of every option I could think of to escape. I tried screaming but I doubt anyone would hear me over the loud music playing. I was so scared. I couldn't do anything to save myself. My body slowly started to shut down and I passed out.

Loco's POV
(What is wrong with that crazy ass bitch?)

I said will roaming the club looking for Kim. Clearly that girl need major help. I was out of places to look for Kim and I started to get worried.

(Kim where are you?)

I walked back to where Grey and Lily was.

"Have any luck with Kim?" I said as I stood next to him

"No I called her almost 10 times and still no answer.." he said with a worried look on his face. "This is not like her that's for sure."

"My she got drunk and went home.." Lily said will folding her arms and looking annoyed. "You should worry about her so much. I'm sure she's fine" she said reaching to grab him.

Ignoring her I proceed to speak with Grey. Carefully looking around I noticed some stairs possibly leading to a second floor.

"Yo Grey, where do those stairs lead to?"

He looked up from his phone. "Oh those stairs lead to the private rooms..do you think she maybe went into one of the private rooms?"

"I'm not sure but I'm going to take a look."

"Wait! You can't possibly think that Kim would go into a private room?..you know what those private rooms are for.." said Lily

"I don't care what's its for. I'm going to search for her even if it means I'm here all night.. » I said walking away

As I look through some of the private rooms most of them came up empty. As I was walking toward the room at the end of the hall I heard rummaging and screams coming from it

"Kim?!" I said while running towards the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. "Kim!..Kim! I'm coming Kim just wait a little longer!"

I kicked opened the door to find two men on top of Kim. Kim seems to be passed out. The sight of this filled me with rage. I run over to where Kim was and pushed the guys off of her and started beating them.

"Loco!" I could hear Grey calling my name but I was to anger to even respond to him.

Security came and pulled me off the guy. He was beat pretty bad. I didn't realize what I've done until I was taken back. I couldn't killed the guy but he deserved what was coming to him.

Grey had told me that Kim was okay. She just had passed out. I came just in time before any of them pricks could have hurt Kim. I signed in relief knowing that Kim was okay.