Another day another adventure!

💙❤️

You had just returned from Mondstat and you were quite tired. You went back to your hotel room  and dropped on the bed. Almost instantly you fell asleep.

The next day you woke up, got ready and went to do your commissions. 

Once you had completed your commissions you wanted to try out a new place to eat. You headed to the closest waypoint and teleported to Mondstat. 

You recalled Amber recommending you a tavern called "Cat's Tail."

You went over to the Tavern and opened the door. You were greeted by a comfy atmosphere.

You made your way to the bar to see a little cat-girl. You were suddenly caught off guard.

"What are you staring at?!" She yelled annoyed.

"O-oh, nothing. I just haven't seen anyone like you. Are those earl and tail real?"

"Are you taking me for some kind of faker?!"

You were getting a bit frustrated. "No, I'm just asking."

"They are real."

"Uhm, do you any food here?" You asked remembering what you came here for.

"Yes, we do! We have Mondstat's grilled fish."

"Oh, alright I'll take a portion." You were glad you finally ordered your food.

Timeskip brought to you by Author-chan

"Here's your food!" The little girl handed you a plate with a few fish skimmers. They were decorated to look like a cat had made them.

 They were decorated to look like a cat had made them

You took one and tasted it. Wow. They were delicious! 

A 10 minute break from Author-chan

Once you had finished your food you paid the little girl and went outside. It was already late mid-day. You saw Amber across the street. You wanted to say hi to her but she was talking to some guy. 

He had long blue hair, and eyepatch and nice clothes. He noticed you looking and suddenly locked eyes. You blushed a bit because you realised you had been staring. 

You saw him say something to Amber and then he pointed at you with a smirk.  You blushed a bit when Amber looked at you surprised. They went over to you and the guy started a conversation.

"Hello there! I caught you staring and thought I'd come over." He said with a wink.

"Ahem," Amber made her presence clear.

"Y/n, this is Kaeya. He is the Cavalry captain of The Knights of Favonious."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/n!" You smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too!" He gave a sly smirk.

"By the way Y/n," Amber started "you know how to fight right?" She asked.

"Yeah?" You said hesitantly.

"Mind helping us out with something?" She continued.

"With what?"

"There have been a lot of hilichurl camps around the city recently. They've built a lot of barriers that are blocking some roads. Could you help us with taking them down?"

"Sure" You gave them both a kind smile.

"Alright then! We don't have much time until the sunset and I'd like to finish this by midnight." Kaeya stated.

All 3 of you went out of the city walls and Amber gave you a map of the hilichurl camps and barriers. You split ways until then and you promised to meet up at the city bridge when you were done. 

You began to go to each hilichurl camp and took down each and every one of them. When you were done with all the camps you made your way back to the bridge. Keaya and Amber weren't there yet. You checked the time and your watch showed 10:30 o'clock. You still had some time so went inside the city and got a snack from Good Hunter's. You got yourself a few cookies and went back to the bridge. While you were crossing it you heard some kid yell.

"Hey! You're scaring the pigeons away!" He looked really upset.

"I'm sure they'll be back. Don't worry about it too much."

"And what if they leave and never come back?! Just like daddy..."

"Awh, sorry bud. It's gonna be alright." You gave the kid a headpat and went to the end of the bridge.

You sat down against one of the stone pillars and ate your cookies.

Timeskip because Author-chan is being lazy

Once you had finished eating your cookies it was 11:30. You got a bit tired of waiting for Amber and Kaeya so you fell asleep.

When you woke up you found Amber and Kaeya walking towards you. They looked a little beat up from the fights.

"You guys look a bit beat up." You stated with a giggle.

"There were quite a few if those creatures where we were going." Kaeya said in a tired voice.

"We should get back to the city its already really late!" Amber rushed us to the city.

I checked the time and it was 1?!

That took them a while.

While you were walking back to the headquarters Amber spoke.

"Wait Y/n! You don't have anywhere to stay in Mondstat do you? Since you're from Liyue."

"Yeah, you are right on that." I gave a tired chuckle. 

"Why don't you come with us and stay at the headquarters tonight?" Kaeya offered.

"Sure! I didn't think you had a bedroom at the headquarters." 

"We have 3 actually. But 2 of them are occupied." Amber said.

Who could be staying at the headquarters? That seems a bit weird.

We arrived at the headquarters shortly and they shoved me to my room on the 2nd story. It was quite nice. The furniture was well made and the bed was really soft. You put your things down as you always had a bag with you to carry mora, your f/w and a few other things. You also had a few spare clothes in your bag this time.

Amber an Kaeya said their goodbyes to you and went home. You weren't really sleepy so you found a book on one of the shelves. 

"Moonlit Bamboo Forest"

It seemed like the book was from Liyue. You read it until you were sleepy and then fell asleep.

Sweet dreams brought to you by by Author-chan themselves

You woke up to a knock on your door. You quickly made yourself presentable.

💙❤️

I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger 'cuz I want to do so. I'm sorry that I took so long to publish this I really am trying in school so I can have more free time.

Don't forget to drink your water, eat full meals every day and get enough power to defeat god ✨💕

Bye Bye, my lovely readers!!