-4-

You never though of how you would die, and you never thought it would be because of your mother.... but you guessed it was the way you was going to go...

The day finally came when the queen was going to chop off your head...
You decided to give up because there was no way you would be able to break out of these cells...

You suddenly heard keys clashing together and decided to back away into the corner of your cell. Two guards came up to the door and unlocked it...

"Miss your coming with us" one said

"Its time" the other said while picking you up

They both then escorted you to the grounds...

As you went onto the grounds you heard cheering and laughing from all the people in the castle... the queen stood up and it all went silent...

"Ah, miss Y/N in wonderland...
You've come to die." She laughed

"Its not like I had a choice" you mumbled under your voice...

Meanwhile with the mad hatter:

Hatter was freaking out over the fact that he will lose another of his friends... his eyes were orange and his face went pale...

He was pacing up and down but only to be stopped by someone cupping his face in their hands...

"Hatter" they whispered

It sounded very familiar to Hatter like a voice hes heard before...he suddenly looked up to see a face he hasn't seen in a while, he then jumped into her arms and said....

"Oh how I've missed you"

"I've missed you to hatter..."

Hatter jumped up and screamed...

"Y/N"

"What?" the woman asked curiously

"Y/N she's in trouble, she's going to be beheaded by the red queen.."

"Well we can't let that happen"

The woman grabbed Hatters hand and dragged him to the red queens castle...

Words:323

A/N: sorry i know its short but I promise I will try to write more.