Chapter 3

Authors note: I am going to try to make this one longer and I am very sorry for all the miss spelled words last chapter it will not happen again. oh and one more thing please follow one of my closest friends her name is @AlliCatThePoptart

My sister is still on my back. She gets scared. Her nails are digging into my shoulders. I raise my leg and hit the mindless soldier in the gut. she bends down. she gets back up, but before she can, I run with Erika on my back. I look behind me and see that soldiers are chasing us. We get to the town hall. I open the door then lock it. I say "we have to hurry and get the other people in the shelter out quick. The door is not going to last that long with those guys shooting at it." we go to the shelter and see that there are four other people there. I say "get up we have to leave. Do not ask any questions."
We run out of the back door. I see a house that is big and is not that damaged. I run inside with the group behind me. I go in and lock the door. We go into a large walk in closet. I lock the door. A girl with short hair and tan skin asks " who are you?" I say "I am Seth and this is my sister Erika. Who are you guys?" She looks over to a tall skinny guy with brown hair and freckles. He says "I am Zack." A girl with blond hair also has freckles and green eyes says " I am Tori." The girl that asked me who I was said "I am Lauren." A guy with blond hair says " I am Ash it is very nice to meet you all." he is polite. Tori say "who is doing this?" Lauren says " I don't know but he must have a good reason." I see that Erika is shaking her hands. she is terrified. I hold her hand. She looks surprised. We used to always fight.
"What are we going to do Seth?"

Authors note: please give me suggestions thanks for reading