the link.

Saturday
June 23, 2017
East Chicago

Trippies POV:

Damn... we meeting with who in my opinion is the prettiest girl in school. Shittt she's gorgeous. I've been tryna get her attention but her dumbass bestfriend wants to get in the way and just not let me get with her. But I guess finally she stepped back and is willing to let me at least link with her.

(Italics because a flashback to what Imani told trippie each time he tried to talk to Destiny)

August 31, 2017:

"Damnn shes cute, should i go talk to her. I think shes new." Trippie asked lil yachty
"Shiii tbh with you man you should, good luck."

"Hey!-"
"Fuck off she don't talk to no man whore."
"So you must be her friend...?"
"well yeah. Obviously."
"well i just wanted to get to know her i wasn't tryna fu-"
"No no, you were. I can see it in your eyes. Get the fuck out my face go with your other hoes."

October 12, 2017:

"Destiny remove Trippies follow from your insta"
"Why?"
"hes no good for you."
"but why do you care if he even follows m-"
"because i just want to protect you okay??"

Trippie:

damn i didnt know i appeared that bad...

Back to present time:

I might've not been able to talk to destiny for a long time this school year but now i finally get to, so i'm gonna appreciate it before i have to go back to not being able to talk to Desy.

Destinys POV:

Okay im highkey excited bout dis because i kinda have been crushing on trippie.. i just never wanted to admit it. I wanna see what he have in store for me, i just feel bad because yesterday i was kinda rude to him at lunch. But that "sexy ass" comment pissed me off.

I'm currently getting ready to go to his house, I just gotta know what to wear.

Fast foward to Trippies home:

"so... what do you want to do" I Asked
"lets go to my room" he said

I agreed so we went up to his room

one thing i've noticed is he appears physically like an eboy but deep down inside hes kinda soft

I sat on his bed he sat next to me, we were talking and stuff until he placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. Which i guess felt nice in a way i just didn't expect him to do that.. until he got closer.

...

Hey its cat tell me if you want another chapter lol, probably will make another one not sure just let me know. (sorry this chapter is short)