Tartarus Fried Chicken

Somewhere in an AU...

     Percy had been in Tartarus for 2 years and had been eating cooked Drakon the whole time. He was cooking the Drakon meat when an idea hit him. He remembered when his mom would make fried chicken sometimes. He started getting a craving for fried chicken. Only problem? He had no chicken. Unless... he looked at the Drakon. But he didn't have any breading. Then he looked at his canteen that was filled with Phlegethon water.

     He walked over to the Phlegethon and dipped the Drakon meat in it. He pulled it out 5 minutes later. He took a bite and his eyes widened. It wasn;t as good as his Mom's, but it was pretty good.

     He walked back to the swamp and used Riptide to cut a couple trees and made a small hut with the wood. He took some leaves, added some regular water and painted a TFD for Tartarus Fried Chicken.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

     Percy had been selling fried Drakon for a couple of days and business was booming. That is, till a very tall man with a swirling vortex for a face walked in. He walked up to the counter. "I am the safety inspector, I need to give this place an inspection."

    Percy gave the 'Safety Inspector' some Fried Drakon and watched as he ate them. If he had a face, it would have shown pure joy. The inspector started walking out of the establishment. Right as he opened the door, a voice sounded from behind him.

     "See you again Tartarus?"