꧁64꧂

"I thought I would catch you sneaking around." He chuckled as he held onto each side of her arms. They stood outside in the September air after James dragged her out of the empty corridor.

"Look I need to talk to you. Walk?" He offered, putting out his arm which made her look at him suspiciously. "Last time we went in a walk, you asked me out." She chuckled which James didn't really find funny but laughed along.

"I know who spread it." He sighed, walking beside her after she rejected his arm to hold onto. "It was Lily. Sirius accidentally let it slip in front of her." Leta clenched her jaw and fist. "You thought it was a way to get you down because you hung out with a DeathEater." James continued.

"You need to get control over you girlfriend." Leta said with her arms crossed. "Ex-girlfriend." He corrected her. "She is my ex-girlfriend now." He sighed.

"Wow. Breaking up with two girls in a matter of months, you are the man James." She clapped sarcastically which made him roll his eyes. "I'm sorry. I use humour in awkward situations." She sighed, walking beside him at the edge of the lake.

"Leta," He stopped, grabbing her arms and pulling them to his chest so she could feel his heartbeat. "You know I'm here for you. Even if we have-"

"Stuck out tongues down each others throats." She snickered which made him roll his eyes. "I do not stick my tongue down people throats when I kiss them!" He exclaimed. "Oh I know." She winked at him which made him rub the back of his neck.

                                      ༒
Leta had been invited over to their common room more and more after James and Lily's break up. The nights often consisted of,

-Sirius or Leta insult each other
-Peter blushes at some point
-Sirius or Leta chug something
-They shout at James to shut up about Quidditch
-And a weirdly deep conversation

Leta and Remus were having a long heated discussion about Herbology. James kept on gazing at Leta, glancing from her eyes to her lips and back up to her stormy eyes. Sirius noticed this and when he caught eye contact with him, he raised his eyebrows suggestively at him which made James huff.

                                    ༒
It got later and Leta's eyelids fluttered as she struggled to keep them open. She then loudly yawned , her nose scrunched up and eyes closed tight. James watched her with awe as she wiped her eye, his jaw hanging open slightly.

"Prongs! Chudley Cannons for the win!"

"What! No-"

James and Sirius continued to argue about Quidditch because Sirius knew just how much it would piss him off, which it did. Leta had drank so much that what they were saying was blurry but she was able to focus on James's features. She then yawned loudly again which made them shut up.

"Just go to sleep Leta." Sirius hissed which made Remus tut. "You hadn't said anything rude to her for 4 minutes." He sighed.

"Woah! New record!" He cheered loudly which made Remus facepalm.

                                        ༒
Peter was fast asleep snoring and Remus and Sirius were holding each other in their arms as they peacefully slept. This left Leta and a James awake. They sat on his bed together talking. Occasionally he made her suppress her laughter so much that her hand was covered in spit.

Leta's eyelids began to fall as she let out one last yawn, James yawning a couple seconds after. "Look what you did!" He whisper-shouted at her. She shrugged before getting up.

"You can sleep in here tonight, I'll sleep in the couch." James offered. "No, I'll sleep on the couch." Leta protested, running for the door handle but James grabbed her in time and picked her up, throwing her into his bed and under the covers.

He then had to hold the covers down so she couldn't escape and she was like a insane person in a white jacket. "James let me go." She tired to wiggle her way out but James held down her arms. She let out a sigh of defeat and closed her eyes.

James sat on his bed, stroking her forehead with his thumb as she fell asleep. Once he was sure she was sleeping, he left the room and went to sleep on the couch in the main part of the common room.

                                     ༒
Leta woke up early that morning, confused because she was not in her bed in fact she wasn't even in her common room. She sat up and looked at the 3 sleeping boys on the beds around. She held onto her head as it pounded with pain.

She had slept in the clothes she came in a all she had to do was leave the common room. She snuck out of the dorm and down to the main part. There, her eyes fell upon James who slept on the couch.

She couldn't help but stare at him. His mouth was slightly parted as his chest moved up and down with each breath. His messy hair had fall into his eyes so she brushed it out of the way which surprisedly didn't wake him up.