꧁65꧂

Snow had began to fall earlier then expected in Scotland so more people were travelling to the Three Broomsticks for a warm butter beer.

Leta sat alone, her legs lazily hanging off the barstool. Some how she had found a way to get absolutely smashed, most probably because she added something into her butter beer.

Her forehead hit the bar with a loud thud which shook the glasses which people had put down. "Leta?" James said, walking over to her and pushing up his glasses to check if it was really her. "James, my ex-boyfriend!" She loudly shouted making everyone look at her with confusion. Her words were slurred which concerned the boy. She wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him, Alamo's falling off the bar stool as she did so.

"I'm taking you back to the school." He said, trying to held her walk with one of her arms around his shoulder but it failed so he had to throw he over his shoulder.

As they walked up the path, James noticed a 6th year boy stare at Leta's ass which she had stuck out in the air, still shit-faced. "Oh dick! Watch where you are looking!" He shouted to the boy who scurried off.

As he carried her back, they passed a scowling Lily who gritted her teeth. James ignored her but Leta blew a kiss at the fuming girl who stomped off, followed by Marlene who winked at Leta before running after her.

                                     ༒
"Where the fuck do I put you?" James muttered to himself as he entered the full Gryffindor common room with Leta still over his shoulders. "Your bed preferably." She winked at him as he put her down and she stumbled around.

James knew she was drunk and it was probably just the alcohol talking but he couldn't help but blush slightly.

He helped her up the stairs and checks if the room was empty before the stumbling Leta walked in. Luckily, it was empty so Leta could go straight to bed which she did.

Suddenly, she pulled the covers up and ran to the toilet as she held onto her stomach. "Oh Leta." James sighed as he held her hair up and patted her back. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then gripped onto each side on the toilet seat until she didn't need to throw up anymore.

She then stumbled back to James's bed, pulling the covers up to her face. "Why did you cover your mouth?" He asked as he made sure all of her body was covered. "Because if you get any closer I will kiss you so this protection." She said, her voice muffled. James chuckled but Leta was being dead 'Sirius'.

He rolled his eyes before placing a small kiss on her forehead and walking out. She smirked to herself when she heard him shout at everyone else in the common room to lower their voices and they listened to her because he was now Head Boy.

                                           ༒
It was around midday when James took her in back to the castle from the Three Broomsticks. About an hour had passed and James went up to check on her.

"Leta," He quietly called out but she did not reply. He looked over to see her still asleep on his bed. Carefully, he lit a candle and put it by the beside so he could see her.

He watched as her body moved up and down with each deep breath, her lips slightly parted. James then glanced at the clock to see he had been staring at her for 5 minutes already.

"Leta," He whispered but she didn't move. "Leta." He called again, a bit louder then last time which earned him a groan but she didn't move.

"Come on Leta." He said, beginning to shake her. He then stopped and looked at her. Her eyes were closed snd she was laying still but she was smirking.

"Ever heard of the story Sleeping Beauty?" She asked smirking with one eye open to look at the boy. She saw his cheeks flare up in the light of the candle as he stuttered.

"I'm kidding," She said laughing and sitting up. "Unless you don't want me to be." She winked before getting up and walking to the door. "Thanks by the way." She said with a smile before leaving, making her way to her common room to meet Regulus.

                                      ༒
James sighed as he slumped onto the couch by the fire which he had lit. Remus, Peter and Sirius finally walked in, one after the other. "Hey, Padfoot, where have you been?" James asked, sitting up.

"Detention." He quickly answered, jumping onto an armchair beside James. "Why?" He asked as Remus and Peter sighed. "This Ravenclaw was checking Remus out so I hexed them. No one looks at my man like that."

Remus tried to cover his blushing cheeks but failed making all the boys snicker. "Mine would hex them herself." James whispered to himself which none of the boys heard.