Jealousy

AN: So the backstory is that you're being kinda flirty with some guy or girl- here's what they do! 1/10 being the least jealous, 10/10 being the most jealous.
Cody: 6/10- He's pretty chill most of the time, (you saw how he helped Gwen out with Trent) but he's a petty bitch when other guys flirt with you, especially when you just let them instead of rejecting them.
Noah: 8/10- He'll act like he doesn't care, but he's DYING inside. And you know it too. He insults whoever you're talking to until they cry OR beat him up.
Duncan: 10/10- He gets VERY jealous, and he's not afraid to step in and punch someone in the face. He won't tell you, but it kinda makes him insecure to see you flirting with anyone but him.
Courtney: 10000/10- She won't even let anyone TOUCH you, let alone FLIRT with you. If she catches you flirting with someone, she'll throw a huge tantrum, and probably cry when she's out of your sight.
Gwen: 7/10- She does get jealous, but she feels bad about it because she doesn't want you to think she's too clingy or possessive. She'll just watch from afar and sulk.
Tyler: 9/10- He hates when you give other boys validation and attention, he always wants to be the best, especially when it comes to you. He'll do anything to get you to notice him.
Geoff: 4/10- He's not really affected by other guys talking to you, he trusts you! But, if you reciprocate the flirting, he'll get really mad.
DJ: 2/10- He rarely gets jealous. He knows you love him. But if you're obviously flirting with someone in front of him he'll be all pissy and snappy.
Justin: 7/10- Honestly he's more surprised than upset if you flirt with someone else. He's NEVER been the second choice so if you treat him like a second choice he's gonna be rethinking his whole life.
Trent: 9/10- He gets really jealous, and he's not ashamed to make sure he stays your number one, by including himself in conversations and always seeking your attention and validation.
Brick: 8/10- He'll walk right up to whoever's flirting with you and tell them to *please* back off. He's fiercely loyal to you and appreciates if you're loyal to him as well.
Mike: 5/10- He feels bad for being jealous so he really tries not to be, but he can't help the voices in his head telling him that you'll leave him for someone else.
Lightning: ??/10- I don't think he's even capable of feeling threatened by another guy- he's too arrogant. He honestly might not even notice. But if he did, he would be mad. "Ha! Good luck swaying Y/N's head, they've already got a super hot boyfriend- ME."
Scott: 9/10- I think he'd be more angry than jealous, but still, I can see him either beating the person up or finding another way to make their life hell.
Dwayne Junior: 10/10- He'll be acting all tough and cool around whoever's flirting with you and then when you're gone he's like "you better back tf up"
Mickey: 4/10- It's more insecure than jealous. He knows he's a handful to date because of his many medical conditions, so he's scared of losing you to someone more... normal.
Sammy(Samey):8/10- Like Mickey, she's also insecure because of how she was treated compared to her sister. She's used to being a second choice and she's terrified of you choosing someone else over her. She doesn't do anything though, she's too scared to come off as controlling or too possessive.
Izzy: ???/10- It REALLY depends on the day. Sometimes she's oblivious and doesn't even notice someone flirting with you, and sometimes she's a crazy bitch and starts swinging.
Ella: 10/10- She wants your relationship to be just like those in Disney movies, and in Disney movies, the love interest usually doesn't have a side piece. She'll cry if she sees you interested in someone else.
Dawn: 1/10- She doesn't get jealous. She's a very calm person. She can read you like a book, she knows you love her.
Bridgette: 7/10- Surprisingly jealous. She wants to be your one and only, and she'll make sure to remind you of it. She'll whack you on the head if she sees you staring at another girl. (Just like she did with Geoff)
NEW CHARACTERS:
Axel: 10000/10- Will literally kick somebody in the head if they look at you for too long. "Why are you looking at Y/N so much, huh?? Do you want to fight me right now?? Because I will CRUSH YOU."
Ripper: 7/10- I feel like he acts like his ego is super big, but he'd secretly get super jealous and insecure if someone was flirting with you. "Heyyy, you still like me right? Yeah, of course you do, I'm great,, don't even know why I asked that..."
Zee: 0/10- Probably wouldn't even NOTICE if someone was flirting with you, and if he did he'd be like "That's valid, Y/N IS really cool."
Chase: 1/10- He's too self absorbed to consider the possibility of you flirting with someone else. He probably wouldn't even think about it/realize. "Y/N? Flirting with someone? Nah, they have a super hot boyfriend already."
Priya: 6/10- She's cute but she is not afraid to tell someone to BACK UP. "UM, Y/N actually has a girlfriend, which is me, and they're too good for you anyways so just- stop!"
Wayne: 0/10- He's dumb, but he was able to figure out what was going on with Raj and Bowie, so he's not TOTALLY oblivious. I think he would understand because... you're so great!! "Oh they were flirting with you? Well, when ya look like that it's hard not to!!"