Girl Or Boy?

(A/N) IM SOOOO SORRY GUYS BUT I HAVE HAD NO IDEARS AND I HAVE JUST LEARNT HOW TO UPDATE, SOOO I'LL JUST SHUT UP AND LET YOU READ, LOVE YOU GUYS C:

-3-4 months later-

Sqaisheys POV Stampy was taking a shower as i got ready, you know did the things girls gotta do to get ready. Today we were finding out the sex of the baby, so i got barley any sleep last night. After we were all ready we got in the car and drove to the place (I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PLACE THING IS CALLED). Not long after we cheaked in and sat down my name was called, I grabbed on to stampy's arm as we walked in. i toke a seat on the bed then they put that cold jelly stuff on, lucky it was a hot day so i didnt mind. "So, here is the head, arms and stuff" The lady said that was cheaking the baby. "It has every body part so no need to worry" She once again smiled warmly. "Would you like to know the gender?". Stampy and i new the answer to that, so we answered with i excited 'Yes!'. She looked around the....Area bit then smiled at us. "What is it?" Stampy asked half excited and half impatient. She took a deep breathe, "Congrats, you are having a little baby girl". My eyes grew wide and tears formed in my eyes. Being the childish girl i am i squealed like im at a 5SOS concert or something.

Stampy's POV As soon as i heard that we were having a baby girl i jumped out of my seat and hugged sqaishey. Later that day we were at our apartment, Playing minecraft while making a lovley world video. After that we decided to make Super Happy Fun Time video since sqaishey hasnt got anything up on her channel. It was a AMAZING day today. I'll admit, i was happy to have a girl, after all I can still teach them minecraft or something. Tonight was a pizza night as sqaishey couldnt be stuffed cooking, same with me. After we watched a movie, then went to bed, what we do most nights. When we were laying in bed we were just talking about names and stuff. So far we Like the name Bree, Lily And Julie. For middle names, Anne, Rose, Beth or Carly. She is dued in 5-6 months and i cant wait!. I look over my shoudler to see sqaishey sleeping peacefully so i pulled her closer and decided to get some sleep too.

(A/N) SOOOO HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, NOT SURE HOW LONG IT IS. I KNOW HOW TO UPDATE NOW, YAY!!!! I LOOKED IT UP ON YOUTUBE, LOL. SO IM THINKING OF UPDATING MONDAY. TUESDAY, FRIDAY AND SATERDAY. THATS ALL FOR NOW BAI MY SEXY TACOS!