To Be Loved

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin will be females in this story and they will be a part of TBL(To Be Loved). There will be some changes to some aspects of their personalities and to their ages. The remaining four will continue to be a part of BTS and some of their songs will become TBL's songs. I also won't be using honorifics because I will probably mess them up in some way.

To Be Loved is a female K-Pop group under BigHit labels and they are growing more famous with everyday that passes. They aren't as famous as BTS but they were extremely famous in Korea. The girls were allowed to show skin which at times could be controversial with people. Their name comes from the desire that people have to be loved by someone and they want their fans to know that they are there for them.

TBL debuted with three members on December 19, 2017. TBL trained together for five years, four in Korea and the last year in the United States before they came back to debut.

Kim Jinnie was the leader of TBL along with being the oldest in the group, she is 22. Jinnie promised that she would work her hardest to make sure that TBL became the top female group and she also proclaimed herself as Worldwide Beautiful. She is one of the main vocalists and she can be very shy when she's not in front of a camera. She also has short hair that reaches just below her shoulders since she doesn't like having it very long.

Min Yoonji is the second oldest of the group being the age of 21 and the spot of center is usually done by her. Yoonji dresses mostly in black but she also uses aegyo on a daily basis. Yoonji also loves interacting with other people when they go to places. She has blue Ombre hair that reaches her mid-back. Yoonji is close friends with Yeonjun and Beomgyu from TXT since she got close to them when they were trainees and even trained with them at times. Yoonji will sometimes add low vocals to songs but she is the only rapper in the group.

Park Jimin is the maknae of the group being the age of 20 and she has the role of being the main dancer in the group. Jimin can be very protective over her members even though she is the youngest. She can be called mean at times because of how serious she looks and since she can go hard on the members over dances. Jimin also uses aegyo along with wearing colorful clothes and she has blonde hair that reaches mid-back.

March 2019

Min Yoonji was sitting with her hands tapping out a rhythm on her thighs and humming to TXT's song 'Crown' as she was listening to her members talk to one another. They were currently on a plane back to Korea after going to Australia for an interview. Yoonji was excited because in two days they would be doing a video about TBL meeting TXT for the fans even though they already knew each other but the fans didn't know that. TXT debuted a week ago so the managers thought that it would give them more publicity if they made a video with the girls.  She was happy that she would get to hang out with Yeonjun and Beomgyu after not seeing them for a couple of months and only communicating with them through messages/facetime.

"Yoonji, I can see your head dropping and you can't fall asleep right now. We're arriving in 15 minutes." Jinnie said while glancing at Yoonji from above the top of her phone. Yoonji glanced to the left of Jinnie and saw that Jimin's eyes were closed.

"Why does she get to sleep then?" Yoonji scoffed because 15 minutes was a good amount of time to nap and started pointing at Jimin's sleeping figure right beside Jinnie.

Jinnie let out a squeak as she quickly rushed to wake Jimin up because she didn't want the members faces to look all swollen from the sleep. Their flight was secret but that couldn't be promised and she didn't want any unflattering images to be taken of her members. Jimin woke up her nap with a whine and stared at Jinnie.

"The plane is going to land in around 10 minutes and you need to be alert in case anything happens." Jinnie explained while starting to put everything inside her backpack so that she didn't forget anything.

The girls all started packing up all their belongings and Jinnie turned her head to talk to their manager that was sitting behind them.

"Okay girls, I just talked to my assistant who is waiting in the airport with the car and it seems that there is a crowd. She said it's a pretty big crowd so we are going to wait while she gets a couple of security guards to escort us to the car. They will also be in charge of getting your luggage so don't worry about that"

Yoonji groaned she thought that they wouldn't have to deal with this since it wasn't mentioned to anyone but she was guessing that someone leaked it out. Jimin dropped her head on Jinnie's shoulder, not liking crowds at the airport since they could get a bit violent at times.

Their manager told them that they were given the okay so she started motioning the girls to walk in front of her. The girls got their belongings and walked off the plane where there were three security guards waiting for them. Through the glass the girls could see fans waiting for them with signs and all three of them prepared for anything to come. Jinnie walked behind a security guard, holding hands with the members that were behind her. Yoonji and Jimin walked behind Jinnie with a security guard right next to them. They could hear the fans yelling and Yoonji started waving at everyone and she was smiling under her mask even though the fans couldn't see it. Jinnie had both her hands occupied since she was holding hands with the others and Jimin had her head done since she was feeling claustrophobic with everyone around her. They were quickly rushed out of the airport and towards the car. Once they were inside, they all took a breath.

"I'm hungry"

"I wanna eat and then take a nap"

Jinnie sighed and moved towards the front seats. "Manager Lim, we are hungry so we were wondering if we could stop someone to get food?"

"Oh girls, I already ordered your favorites when I entered the car. Hopefully the food should be arriving to your dorm at the same time as we get there so you guys can eat and then relax for the rest of the day." Their manager explained while turning back to focus on the front.

The girls felt loved since their manager always looked out for them without them even saying anything.

They arrived at the dorms, grabbed their luggage from the back and quickly thanked their manager who would leave to her own home. The girls took the elevator to the ninth floor to reach their dorm and entered after Jimin opened the door. Yoonji quickly threw herself onto the couch followed by Jinnie who sat down on the other one. Jimin saw that both of the couches were occupied and flopped her body onto Yoonji's who groaned at the extra weight.

"Damn, I think that I can sleep for about a whole week." Yoonji said while closing her eyes and cuddling up to Jimin who was still laying with her.

"Yeah well you still have to eat something before sleep-" A knock on the door interrupted Jinnie and she quickly stood up and walked to the door.

"Foods here" Jinnie yelled as she walked to the kitchen to set everything down and to pour drinks for the food. She heard a crash come from the living room and a yell. Soon Yoonji ran in and sat down to start eating while Jimin came into the room with a pout and crossed arms over her chest.

"I was just cuddling and then this monster pushed me off once she heard that there was food."

Jinnie laughed at Jimin while she started to eat. They all ate the food, and then they walked back to the living room so that they could watch movies together. Yoonji was laying down with her head in Jimin's lap and Jinnie was laying down on the other couch. Yoonji quickly fell asleep due to her being tired, full, and Jimin playing with her hair. Next to fall asleep was Jinnie because of all the blankets that were wrapped around her.

Jimin noticed that the two were asleep close to the end of the movie. A soft smile played on her lips seeing her members, almost her sisters off in dreamland. A single thought crossing her mind.

I love them....