Meetings

April 2019

            It had been about a week since their video with TXT was filmed and it was about two days from coming out on the boy's Youtube channel for fans. The girls currently were having a break since they didn't have a comeback for another month. They were just shooting different shows and trying to organize their dorm since they had moved about four days ago due to issues with their other place. It was around late afternoon, they were currently resting at their dorm with all of them being in the living room watching a movie while eating since they had just finished decorating it to fit all of the members preferences.  

           It was spacey enough for them compared to where they had been before and they loved how it looked at the end

           It was spacey enough for them compared to where they had been before and they loved how it looked at the end. They had a couch which could also be used as a bed which is where Yoonji would be sleeping. Upstairs there was space for two beds with a vanity in the middle of the beds which is where the other two would sleep. They were currently watching tv with all of them laying on the couch when Jinnie received a call but the other two didn't pay any attention to her as she went upstairs. 

          Jinnie saw that it was their manager so she quickly stood up and walked upstairs where she answered the phone while laying on her bed. "Hello manager", she said quickly turning to tuck a pillow under her arms as she turned to be on her stomach.

          "Jinnie we are thinking about having a meeting with BTS, where you guys can go as a younger group, only about a year old asking for advice in this industry. We think that it can help you guys gain more publicity and it can be added to your channel since we haven't been as active. What do you think as the leader?" Her manager asked but inside Jinnie was squealing and all she wanted to do was scream into her pillow. 

          "Of course! That would be amazing, getting to meet them along with getting advice from them." She exclaimed while her manager responded with a quick okay and hanging up the call so that she could set everything up.

           Jinnie felt like if she was going to explode from all the emotions that were running through her before she remembered that her members didn't know the news. She quickly ran down the stairs and rushed in front of the tv while the others just blinked at her. 

" What? Can you move the good part was coming up" Yoonji said while trying to cram her head to be able to see past Jinnie while Jimin was reaching for the remote to pause it. 

"Manager just called and said that we would meet with a senior group for advice" She said while squealing, the others looked at one other before looking at Jinnie. 

Jimin tilted her head to one side, "Why are you so happy though?". Yoonji nodding her head along, "Yeah I would understand if it was BTS since that would be the only reason you would stand social interaction" she scoffed since it was highly impossible it would be them. 

Jinnie started jumping up and down, "It's them!" 

"You're lying" 

"No way"

Jinnie stopped jumping and gave them an unamused look, "Seriously why would I lie, I get to meet namjoon" Jinnie started squealing again before she stopped and a look of horror crossed her face. "Oh my gosh, I have to meet him and I'm going to embarrass myself." 

While Jinnie starting spiraling the other two realized that she wasn't lying and they quickly rushed to hug Jinnie while screaming, Jinnie in between them freaking out. Jinnie caught up with the others and starting yelling with them after a while their throats started hurting so they went to collapse on the couch. They were all busy thinking of different things that they didn't even realize how much time had passed until Jimin looked out the window and saw the darkening sky. 

"It's already night how much time has passed?"

Yoonji looked at her phone , it had been about thirty minutes since they had received the news. They all quickly got up to do their nightly routine before more time passed since they did have to wake up early tomorrow to record things. While the other two went upstairs to get items, Yoonji started to fix her 'bed' and responded to Beomgyu who she was messaging during the movie. He was like her little brother and she enjoyed talking to him. She messaged good night before rushing to beat the others to the bathroom. 

Jimin was the last one to the bathroom and when she came out the dorm was very quiet different to how it had been earlier. She smiled when she said Yoonji sleeping deeply before turning off all the lights downstairs. She quickly walked up the stairs surprised to see Jinnie still awake, "Can't sleep?"

Jinnie gave a sleepy smile, "Just thinking"

Jimin quietly laughed since one of them was actually sleeping. "Yeah sure but remember that your favorite animal is the crab." she replied which earned her a pillow to the face and Jinnie turning around with a huff. 

She smiled and gave a whispered 'good night' to Jinnie which was returned. They both fell asleep even though they were still slightly anxious but very happy with the news they received. 

The last thought before they feel asleep was 

'We meet soon...'