𝗶𝗿𝗹

your pov:

i started walking up to the dj, as i mouthed fuck you to the girls.

i went up the stairs leading to the djs massive speakers and beat maker.

i saw everyone was cheering and i also saw louis constantly staring.

"what song do you want me to play?"

"streets by doha cat please" i said as he handed me the microphone and said i just wanted the song to play and that i disney wanna rap.

the music started playing and when the intro came on everyone cheered miraculously.

"like you, like you, i find it hard to find someone you, like you, send your location"

"damn papa you a rare breed, no comparing, and it's motherfucking scary,
trynna keep him cuz i found him
let a hoe know"

"give it up for lilly for choosing this song!" the dj said as everyone wooo'd me and clapped.

„ i need a drink"

"come with me there's drinks in the kitchen" sadie said as she grabbed my arm and we left to the kitchen.

we left the hall as i felt someone grab my waist, causing me to quickly pull their hands off, i turned around and noticed louis.

"oh i'm sorry i thought it was a stranger" i said.

i also noticed william there, "i'll go with william lilly is that fine?" sadie asked

"of course i'll just stay with louis" i said as they left.

i looked at louis.

„good song choice" louis said.

i laughed, "thank u! let's get something to drink i'm thirsty"

me and louis went to the kitchen and got some fruit punch, as he poured it for me.

"thanks" i said as i started drinking from it.

we talked in the kitchen for ages, not realising that i left claire and millie alone.

"shit, i left millie and claire alone" i said.

"it's fine, don't worry about them" louis said.

we was right, i don't HAVE to be with millie the whole time.

as i was thinking that, millie and claire ran into the kitchen.

"cmon y/n! there's slow music" claire said as millie giggled and grabbed my arm.

i looked at louis and mouthed "sorry" as i sprinted off with the girls to the hall.

i loved slow songs, like the slowed and reverbed were the best.

me, millie and claire went to the spot we were in before as we started all dancing in a three.

we all saw in the other end of the massive hall that sadie was dancing with william.

"CUTEEE" we shouted across the room as sadie looked at us and laughed.

the song we were dancing to was "why'd you only ca me when your high (slowed)"

me, millie and claire absolutely loved that song.

i noticed louis came into the hall and just stood there with his drink on the side.

"cmon go get him to dance with you!" millie and claire said as i was hesitant, but before i could say anything, they moved far away from me, leaving me in the middle on my own.