Chapter 21: 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟

Melanie's Pov:
We walk outside the building after eating breakfast and changing. Today I'm just wearing black jeans and the sweater I got from Karl. I also put my hair in a ponytail, leaving two streaks of my hair at the front.

The others looked stunning, I especially like Niki's long white skirt. She looks amazing in it.

I do got a weird smirk from Delilah after I put on Karl's sweater. I swear if she thinks something wrong I'm gonna kill her while she's sleeping today.

Niki and I stand next to eachother walking outside and about 7 feet behind us is Karl and Delilah whispering something to each other.

"Soo I know this may sounds weird but are you and Karl...a thing? He kept saying no but Iwant to hear what you are saying" Niki asks and I look at her confused why she would think that.

"Uh no? Why would you think that?" I ask curious.
"Because if I find out you guys are or that you have a crush on him I'm gonna tease you so much, like you did with me" she says with an evil smile. I mock her smile and roll my eyes.

"Did she just say crush on him?" I hear Delilah saying to Karl and I turn around quickly looking at them and they look at me confused.
"Y'all Niki asked a weird question and I don't have a crush on "him"!" I say and turning around again continuing walking with Niki.

Niki starts to giggle saying:
"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, just wanted my revenge you know?"
I chuckle and continue walking with her.

We soon arrive at the coffee shop me and Delilah were yesterday. The same worker is here again and another worker. It's a boy and he looks like my age and he has dirty blonde hair. He's probably taller than me and if I can be honest, he looks like a was Highschool bully.

"Good Evening!" Jia says as we step into the shop.
I wave at her and she waves back at us.
I see Niki checking out the shop and from what I can tell from her eyes, she must be mesmerized.

Karl also looks around the shop looking at the decorations and the plants. Me and Delilah walk up to our table we always sit at and sit down. Delilah gives me a weird look and she points to the man behind me.

I turn around and see the other worker. We have never seen him before so I guess he's new.
Niki and Karl also sit down at the table.

The new worker walks to us and he won't stop staring at me. It's making me really uncomfortable since he's looking like a creep or something.

"Hello, may I take your Order?" he asks looking at everybody before winking at ME.
Everyone saw how he winked at me and I could see the disgusted faces on them.
Even if that man called "James" from what I read on his name tag is buff or is "attractive" I would never want to even talk to him. I can see that creepy smirk on his face and it just makes me want to throw up.

People might say I'm overreacting but I'm experienced with this and he definitely wants something from me.

I try to just order quickly so I tell him what I always order when coming here and Delilah does the same.

"Could I get the hit chocolate milk with two bug chocolate chip cookies?" he writes down Niki's order and then looks at Karl.
"For me a cappuccino with the chocolate lave cake." Karl gives him a fake and annoyed smile and Delilah seems to notice so she chuckles.

We all wait talking about random stuff and I keep catching the new guy staring at me. Karl and Delilah have seemed to notice as well. The new guy was mostly cleaning the tables and then looking at me with a smile. He even winked at me when we had eye contact.

Jia brings out our food and we thank her and start to drink and eat. It wasn't much but it was definitely good.

After we were done the new guy came to our table to give us the receipt and Karl wanted to pay but I insisted and payed instead. When I check the receipt I see another piece of paper behind it. It's a phone number?

I look up at the worker and he winks at me making the hand move for me to call him later. I make a disgusted face and the others look at me worried.

"What's wrong?" Niki asks and I show them the paper.
"I'm gonna talk about this with Jia, he looked so creepy and to be honest I hope he doesn't has another shift here again tomorrow." Delilah says and I giggle.
Niki meanwhile rips the paper in many pieces and we all start to laugh.

Karl kinda looks mad and sad? I mean it's not like I will keep contact with that new worker but I'm confused why he would have this face. He starts to giggle tho after Niki ripped the paper.

We stand up saying our goodbyes to Jia and only Jia.

--time skip UwU--

3rd person POV:
The 4 of them walked around the city showing Niki most of the city. They were also at the arcade and Karl won a plushie but instead gave it to Melanie.

What a Simp.

That's what Delilah thought at least. She and Niki were mostly together playing games and winning stuff. Niki bought a gun to brag to Tommy. And Delilah mostly bought sweets.

While Karl was being a total Simp, Delilah tried her best not to laugh but she knew that everybody would look at her weird.

When they walked back home after a very long day it was already 6pm and they haven't eaten dinner yet so they walked into a restaurant.

"This looks so cool!" Niki says as soon as she walks in. It has this vintage style and Niki especially likes the leaves in the Vase that is hanging from the ceiling and the pictures on the wall.

"Me and Delilah were here before but that was months ago" Melanie tells them while walking up to a table for 4. A waiter soon comes and they all order their meal.

Soon after their dinner comes and 2 of them ordered Pasta with Pesto sauce. Well Delilah got Spaghetti with Pesto and Niki got Tagliolini with Pesto.

All of them eat their meal and Delilah was again the first one to finish.

I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING QUACKITYS STREAM WITH TECHNO AND THEY ARE PLAYING ROBLOX LMAO-
THIS IS PROB GONNA BE PUBLISHED IN 2 WEEKS AFTER WRITING THIS
-6th February 2021

BAHAHAHAH I HUST REWROTE A LITTLE OF THIS CHAPTER AND DAMN I REALLY WROTE THIS CHAPTER 3 WEEKS AGO-
-27th February 2021

Good Day/Night
-Niki

~1173 words