chapter one.

L'manburg was a wonderfully chaotic place... The country was quiet and peaceful place, until JSchlatt took position as L'manburg's president.

Schlatt smiled wickedly from his tower at everyone on the ground. "George, my right hand man! We did it."

George laughed, "Indeed we did! What shall be your first act as president, sir?"

"I'm glad you asked, buddy," Schlatt laughed, "My first decree is to revoke the citizenship of WilburSoot and TommyInnit!!!"

Everyone looked at Wilbur and Tommy, heartbroken...

Fundy gasped to himself, while Tommy and Wilbur said, frozen in shock.

Tubbo, Minx, Ranboo, Quackity, Skeppy and Badboyhalo stepped toward the two, swords and axes drawn.

They didn't want to, but thy didn't really have a choice... Schlatt would exile them too, or worse, have them executed.

Fundy pulled out two strength and regeneration potions that he made prior to the election, shoving two into Tommy's hands and the other two into Wilbur's hands, pushing them away from the group slowly approaching them.

"Tommy, run... Run!"!" Wilbur yelled, pushing Tommy, trying to get him to move.

Tommy returned to reality, quickly putting the potions in his inventory and sprinting off towards the gates.

Wilbur followed as close behind as he could as Tubbo and Bad chased after them.

Minx, Quackity, and Skeppy chased Tommy down.

Tommy was in a panic, his vision blurring as he dodged tree branches and arrows.

He didn't stop running until he nearly fell into a ravine...

Tommy turned and was met with Quackity, Skeppy and Minx-

Skeppy pointed his sword at him, "Give up, Tommy. There's nowhere left to go," he said.

Tommy's foot vegan to fall off the edge as he looked around.

"You... Y-You don't have to do this, guys... After everything we fought for..." Tommy pleaded helplessly.

"We don't have a choice, Tommy--"

"Yes you do! We fought for the freedom of L'manburg, and you're just going to give that up now? After everything?"

"Skeppy, come on... Minx?"

Minx looked away, "I'm sorry Tommy..."

Tommy felt his heart twist and turn- the people he fought with to save L'manburg, the people he thought were his closest friends; they betrayed him.

"I fought with you, I helped you! I helped you all and- and for what. To be exiled by the one's who stood by my side through everything."

"Tommy-"

"No. You've said your piece, now let me have mine,"

"Schlatt is a tyrant, and he will run All that you worked for into the ground! Do you really want that? After you fought so hard for freedom? For peace?"

"Peace is no longer an option, Tommy! We don't have a choice."

Tommy sighed, "Fine... Then I guess I don't have a choice either..."

Skeppy raised an eyebrow, "Tommy, what are you doing..."

Tommy looked at his friends, smiling, "See ya around, yeah?"

Tommy drank a potion and fell backwards off the edge of the ravine, falling towards the bottom.

Skeppy almost jumped in after him, "Tommy!!"

"Skeppy, Quackity, Minx! What happened? Where is Tommy?" Tubbo asked, running over.

"What happened to Tommy," he asked again.

"He jumped," Skeppy started.

Tubbo stared in disbelief...

'Tommy....jumped..?'

The boy stumbled back, tripping over his feet and landing on the ground.

"Tubbo!" Bad yelled out, rushing to the boy's side, "Tubbo, are you alright?"

Bad looked at the three in front of him, "Where'd Tommy go?"

"H-He j-jumped..... T-Tommy jumped, it's all my fault...!!" Tubbo stammered, hugging Bad and whimpering.

Bad froze for a minute: 'We need to get Tommy back,' he thought.

He slowly wrapped his arms around the boy crying into his shoulder, "It's alright Tubbo... We're right here for you..."

A group hug soon followed...

. . .

Chapter One, End.