getting ready 4 inauguration day.

YOUR POV:

Today was inauguration day, meaning Joe Biden will officially become the 46th president of the United States and my mother, Kamala Harris will become the first women to ever become a vice president in the history of the USA.

I woke up excited and got dressed and put on a white dress which reaches to my knees with golden buttons a white long coat and some white heels with some gold on them & a white mask.

im excited because me Natalie & Macey have actually become GREAT best friends and i know they have a brother, Hunter Biden. we just... hes a different story.

KAMALA HARRIS POV:

"Y/NNNNN come eat breakfast quickly because we have to go with the Biden's in there limo, In about 20 minutes there coming to pick us up!!"

"COMING MOM"

i always new that y/n had some kind of crush on Hunter because her face is always bright red when somebody brings him up, and whenever somebody tells her to talk to him she makes up and excuse like "i need the bathroom" or "i'm tired goodnight guys"

But in all seriousness i think they would make a very cute couple.

YOUR POV:

I finished eating breakfast and my mother said they should be here any minute now.

Im kind of nervous what if i do something embarrassing like trip or fall in front of him or...

"Y/NNNN THERE HERE"