Chapter one: What are you doing here!

Total drama had changed Dawns life entirely. Now everywhere she went she wasn't known as Dawn she was known as the creepy aura reading girl. And she couldn't escape from it no matter how much she yearned to

. Dawn was tired of the city and being recognized all the time so she decided to move to the countryside. Away from everything. Away from life.

"Your new house is beautiful'' Zoey said in awe helping her friend move in.

Dawn smiled "yes it is quite lovely I wish you would stay longer though".

Zoey frowned "I wish I could do it but I promised Mike I'd be back for his job interview".

Dawn waved goodbye to her fellow ex total drama competitor and settled down deciding now would be a good time to meditate. But her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Sighing, she got up and answered it. A red headed teenager stood there smiling.

"Hello new neighbor! I'm albertha! But just call me Al! Anyways i'm here to invite you to our neighbor barbeque as you are the new girl in town! Anyways what did you say your name was"??

Dawn was shocked by the outgoingness of the girl however she said composed

"I didn't but my name is Dawn".

Albertha smiled wider "what a pretty name you see when I was a little girl-"

Just wanting to get away from the teenager dawn spoke up

"I have to go water my plants but i'll come to the barbecue later".

Dawn never lied however this was an exception. That night wearing a regular outfit she walked down the dirt road hoping to find wherever the barbecue was taking place.

She didn't know why she was coming. She was a strong vegetarian however she couldn't just not show up. Albertha quickly spotted the blonde haired teen and pulled her into a hug.

"Dawn! Come meet everyone! Everyone this is Dawn"! Albertha practically shouted.

Everyone's attention turned towards her causing her to blush. So much for a good first impression.

"Geez Al give her a break"

she heard a voice she recognized say. She turned around to thank him until she caught a look at him.

"What are you doing here"!