Menaces of All Ages RP

Description:
In this RP, The Seven Menaces end up having to take care of both younger and even much older versions of themselves after being cloned by Eggman unsuccessfully! With his machine ruined during a fight as Sonic tried to free the enemies, it caused the clones to change age! What kind of drama, shenanigans, and events will occur? Will they be able to handle living with other versions of themselves of different ages? Let's find out! (This RP is basically something like The Menacing Munchkins and the opposite of that too by making everyone older instead of just younger)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Situation 1 (after the events of the experiment gone wrong from above):
You were friends with The Seven Menaces, and you visited them whenever you had the chances. They even trusted you enough to give you a spare key! You were welcomed as always and they let you make yourself at home. When you entered the base one day, thinking no one was home since the van wasn't there, you relaxed on the couch with a snack. Though you eventually heard footsteps upstairs. Then, after slowly coming down the stairs, the person made their way to the kitchen.
Take it from here!

(I know the situation isn't that exciting, but this'll get right into seeing the other aged menaces)