Chapter one

The gun shots could be heard for miles. The army of President Johnson was shooting at the bushes trying to scare us out. Little did they know we were miles away and they were wasting ammo. General! I sent scouts to see if Johnson's men are retreating said Sargent Charleston. I turn around and stare in to space thinking about the other rebel forces. They were wiped out by Johnson's men,and we were the last flicker of hope to be free from this tyranny. Charleston! Why did you not get my authorization beforehand? When we get back to camp you will be on you're face until I get tired,and I have sat and counted for six hours before. Yes ma'am. I looked at the terrified man in front of me and just simply gave him the death glare. Our men are out there running into the way of gun fire and didn't you say you would take a bullet for this cause well they are and you are not. You will be cleaning the entire camp until I see my reflection in the stone! Yes ma'am he said while walking away. Men they never listen I said to my self. We ventured into caves never explored by Johnson's men or camp for the rebels there's a lot of ammo and MREs. Everyone gather around we need to have a meeting. Yes ma'am. We need to plan a raid Johnson blocked all our supplies and we need to get them back. Ma'am! What is it Charleston? Johnson's men are approaching the mouth of the cave!