Its us against the world, for now

"You know, I should be in Cedar Rapids right now. Drinking tea, eating the finest food any spa resort could buy. But instead I'm here in this body, with" Hillary paused for a moment and looked towards Fred, her eyes lingering towards his broad shoulders and trailing up to his prominent chin. She admired him for only a moment before turning away. "With you." She continued, "before you everything was normal, I was at the top of my party. I was supposed to be the next president of the United States. But you ruined it" Fred looked up, his small stature nothing compared to the height of Hillary. He took in her features, the crows feet she had begun developing, the wrinkles around her jaw, and the pure beauty of her aged body. He loved her he did, but he knew that she couldn't possibly love him back. "Well jeez Hillary. I never meant to bring you into this mess" Fred started, "you know I needed someone, you know I couldn't do this alone" Fred was staring into her eyes as he searched for any sort of understanding behind them. Hillary sighed and ran her slender fingers through her, now dirty and bloodstained, hair. She stopped walking, ear pointed towards the wind, peering towards the back of them. "Please Hillary" Fred shouted "I need some sort of input from you, let me know you understand" He grabbed her arm, threatening to pull her down to him. Hillary whipped around towards him and muttered in what could only be described as a low growl "shut up, they're here" Fred eyes went big, he let go of her arm and looked around. The sight of red jackets and even redder weapons startled him. "Hillary, it's them" Fred whispered, "the republicans" Hillary pushed Fred out of the way, and as if instinctively, charged towards the republicans. The republicans took this as their cue to shoot, aiming at Hillary, but missing every shot. Hillary weaved through the republicans like a gazelle, slashing their throats as she ran past. The last republicans had been exterminated, Hillary panting and sweating turned towards Fred. "I think I got em all right" she said. But no one replied. Hillary walked slow at first, trying to make out the figure in the distance. Was it another republican? "No, no it can't be" her foot steps grew faster, she ran towards the object only to find Fred on the ground clutching his arm. "I've been shot Hill" said Fred. Hillary quickly knelt down, reaching for her health kit, hastily tending to his wound. "We're gonna get you all fixed up yeah?" Hillary said between breaths, and tears. Fred chuckled, "I've never seen you cry over me, maybe you do feel something" Hillary smiled, she took that as a sign to look into his eyes. Her hand cupped his cheek and she leaned in, their lips brushed against one another before pressing into a heated kiss. Fred's hands snapped towards her waist, leaving no time for Hillary to react, and spun her to her back. "Is this what you want?" Fed asked, searing her face for an answer. Hillary closed her eyes and put her nose on his, "I think you know the answer" Fred's hand traveled towards her pants, index finger daring to slip into the hem. Hillary gasped, knowing what Fred was insinuating, and licked her wrinkled lips. "Fred" said Hillary, "I need you" Fred's face went red with embarrassment and lust, he ripped her pants away to find that she was not wearing underwear. Fred looked down towards her core and his breath hitched, he had never seen a woman such as Hillary in such a compromising position. Fred lifted up his tunic, to reveal himself to her. Hillary hadn't even noticed that he had done so, but the poking on her thigh let her know exactly what he intended for her to see. "Fred please, I can't wait any longer" with no hesitation thrusted into Hillary. An animalistic and almost carnal urge came over him, the shear warmth of her was enough to make him burst right then and there. "Fred!" Hillary exclaimed, "it..... it's so huge. It's as big as a t-Rex!" Fred grunted in agreement, his t-Rex was almost too much for even him to handle. His thrusts never ceased, and he realized he was going to finish soon. "H... Hillary" he said, in a hushed voice. "I'm going to, I'm gonna" Hillary grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear "do it" Fred's hip moved sloppily as he yelled into the wasteland plains "YABBA. DABBA. DO" Hillary clutched Fred as he met his release. "You know Fred, I think I'm starting to warm up to you" she smiled and kissed him tenderly. Fred looked at her with just as much fondness and replied "well I hope so, we don't have medications for STDs where I come from. So you're going to be stuck with some part of me for quite a while" Fred pushed off of her and straightened his tunic. "Wait what" Hillary asked quickly. "Oh yeah, I have loads of stds. Hope we can find a doctor, you'll be itching for weeks" Hillary's expression turned sour as she shot Fred in the head, "I knew I couldn't trust you" Hillary said as she started to search Fred's body for any incriminating items. She grabbed a red elephant pendant from behind his tie. "Republican scum" she spit on his lifeless corpse and continued into the wasteland, itching to find a suitable doctor for another problem that the republicans had caused.