Part 3 ~ Next stage

God. This is the most fucked 5 minutes ever. I've just been sitting there listening how he moved from Georgia to here. BoOoOoRiNg. "ViNnIe... When did you move?" I say after FINALLY getting a sentence in after 5 minutes of listening. "Uhhhhh, I think last year in March." He said "Cool.".

While looking at the blackboard for, what seemed like 2 minutes, it had been 10. "What hobbies do you have? Like, only if you actually have some other then being a bitch," he answered acting proud. "Oh shut the fuck up u pussy, u were crying 1 minutes ago about how you had to move away from your friends." Fuck him. "Fine, then I'll start. I like football, running, boxing and working ou-" he said, before getting awkwardly cut off by me. "Wai- wai- wai- wai- wai- wait. U box?" "Uh yeah?" He asked, surprised I even payed attention to his mouth making a sound. "Why?" He asked. "Oh- umm," I cleared my throat. "Nothing," I said. Oh god. He knew what's up. Fuckkkkkkkk. "Acacia, what???" He asked impatiently like a kid waiting for their ice-cream. "You don't have the authority to use my name. So bow down mofo." He rolled his eyes and laughed before focusing back on the subject. "Can I ask u a question?" I asked "uh yeah?" He replied "How long have you been boxing for." "Ever since I was a kid, like around 6." "Uhhh... I might need to talk to my uncle first. But he owns a secret gym downtown on creed avenue, and his in need of new students, they've all grown up and gone to college or became professional boxers, but I think I could get u in there, only if u will fully commit?" I asked, absolutely shocked that I even told him about my uncles boxing place. Telling him it's hard to get in but if you focus and show that you love boxing you can get in easy.

I thought I was scaring him at first because he looked surprised but I later realised that he was surprised because I actually talked to him for more then 5 minutes. "Cool," I managed to get out of him. By then there was only 15 minutes left of the last period, and I was about to die if I stayed another minute in this fucked up classroom. By now there were two girls passing in the back of the classroom as the emo boys were painting their nails and the girly girls were talking about their church on the weekend. Ugh. Me and vinnie are like the only normal ones here. Actually I take that back. He just picked off a 2 year old piece of gum and chucked it straight in his mouth. Why is my school so weirddddd. I couldn't spare any longer so I ditched and headed over to my locker to get all my homework (not like I'm going to do it) and bag before the peak hour traffic comes.

As I start to make my way out, I see mum in a car that I'm not so familiar with. No. Fucking. Way. A Tesla? Is that even hers? I make my way over to her, and I jump in the backseat. Luckily I got out early, I'd hate to have a dramatic exit. That's for losers, anyways, as soon as I figured out a way to open the door, hoped in the car I see a dark figure in the passenger seats footwell. "Hey gorgeous, how was your day," mum asked while I was fixated on the figure. Around .2 milliseconds later my favourite uncle gets out from under the seat. "SUPRISE!". Just too keep you up to speed, I have 2 uncles and they're both from my dad's side ones called Uncle Lenny (my favourite that lives in the middle of nowhere) and Uncle Jack (the uncle that owns the boxing club downtown).

Now, your probably wondering about my dad. Well. He decided life was too hard for my mother for having me at such a young age. And dad, being the 'selfless' man he was decided that after having me for 2 weeks he decided to take me on a scenic route on the way home. (this is what I was told as I grew up) but was later pronounced dead after people witnessed my dad deliberately crash into a rock on the cliff edge near the ocean. Then the car went tumbling into the water. Throughout the 'fun ride' I somehow made it out alive, some people call me gods favourite, or even a miracle. But what my mum took out of it, was to name my middle name after the accident. Acacia-Marie Dalmare Adams. I know, it's a mouthful. But it kind of has a ring to it. Delmare's meaning is a French origin, meaning 'of the sea'. But after this accident mum was just drowned (no pun intended) by everyone always asking if she was ok and it soon became an overwhelming thought of even going outside because the burden dad had left in her life was gigantic, and no one could solve it. So when I was around 6 months old mum moved us out to the states. A fair way from Hawaii where I was originally born, on the shores of the beach. It's not that far, but for a 6 month old, it was. She decided that she wanted to start of on a clean slate so she legally changed her first name, so no one could possibly trace anything back to her. Or even me. I still get the occasional, "oh you're the miracle girl?" From shopkeepers when I sign up for their members club, or if I reserve a booking. It was broadcasted across the whole world to see but I'm used to it now I guess?

Enough about that, I was pumped to see my uncle. But what was he doing here?

OMFG. I'm literally so fucking sorry, I kinda forgot about Wattpad ngl. But I will try and upload in my spare time. But I don't normally have free time cuz I have a ✨life✨. And I'm betting y'all do too. Soooo ty for reading xx