𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 (fluff ending)

It don't matter, be combative or be sweet cherry pie
It don't matter just as long as I get all you tonight

Alex poofed into the room," You wouldn't believe it but the Ethan lookalike ghost acts completely different than he does and I-"

"Yes!" Julie cheered as she skipped into the garage. The attitude that complete opposite of when she was pushing Flynn and Carlos out of the garage and towards the house. Alex and Reggie peeked up from the loft while Luke sent the girl a strange look at the sudden burst of energy. " What?"

"My brother- well he's my god brother- but he's lived here- Okay, you get the point. But my older brother is finally coming back home from college."

"Wait, so there's another version of Carlos." Alex grimaced. Julie rolled her eyes," He's actually way nicer... hey, what's wrong with Carlos?"

The lock of a car signaled that someone was here and Julie excitedly jumped onto the couch. She tried to look cool as she grabbed a random book, planting it onto her lap so it looked like she was reading. The garage door opened just a smudge and the person knocked.

"Come in." Julie called out as the person finally opened the door to reveal who they were. Alex and Reggie had poofed down so they could see who Julie's older brother looked like. They hadn't really taken the chance to explore the house to see if there was any other family members they needed to know about.

"Juls."

"Lucas!"

The boy came all the way and there was no lying that he looked nothing like Julie. But Reggie could see a similarity to someone and he looked like someone in this room, " Luke, doesn't he look like you?"

Luke tilted his head and squinted his eyes," No, I don't see it."

"Dude, it's literally everything-"

Julie walked past the boys Lucas and the both of them sat on the bench behind the piano. " How are you feeling?" Lucas asked as if that was the last question he wanted to ask after a minute of being here but the last time he saw the girl, she refused to come out of her room. But now there was more light in the room and she held a genuine smile.

"I'm okay. I'm in a band now and they've really helped a lot."

The three smiled fondly at Julie after the statement as they went back to examining the new male in the room. Personal space didn't exist if they were invisible. Luke couldn't put his finger on it but he could see how Reggie thought Julie's god brother looked like him. He couldn't see exactly which features it was because he did see someone similar in him too.

"Hey, Luke." Alex pointed at a chain that dripped from Lucas's neck and Luke could've sworn he would've fainted right there. It was the necklace that Luke gave Y/N. He would've fainted right there if it wasn't for the feeling of relief that he felt in his chest. He's been searching for Y/N ever since they left the dark room but there was nothing. He visited Granny's house but there was a whole other family living there instead. He went to look at the bakery but it was changed to a fast food restaurant instead that sold corn dogs that had potatoes on them. He went to the hospital as well but there was no sight of you there either.

Is Lucas Y/N's kid? Is Lucas my kid?

"Your dad told me." Lucas began to pat down Julie's curls. " I get how it feels to lose your parents. I didn't even know mine... at all. But I still miss them everyday and somehow feel like they're here with me at times. Strangely even now but that could the blasting air conditioning you got here. But I'm telling you that it's okay to still not be okay because everyone moves at their own pace."