CHAPTER 5, I am fucked up!

LUCAS POV...

It's been a week, since Kyle and I hooked up.
It's been a week, since I am avoiding him. No scratch that, we are avoiding each other.
It's been a week, since Riya and I became close.
It's been a week, since I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend.

Yes, I broke up with that whore, it was nothing hard. She always used to sleep around and would deny it, if I asked about it. I gave her too many chances. But at the end of the day, she will become, what she is always, a bitch.

I won't deny it, if you ask me whether I slept with someone else, during our relationship. The problem I broke up with her was not because she is a slut, but because she can be a bitch, that you had never met. She is...

Let's just forget about her. I came out of my thoughts, at the sound of my door creak, ready to yell. But that thought soon faded when Riya stood in front me, with a hesitant smile.

"Umm... are you free?" she asked me.

"Yeah!!! Why? Did something happened?" I asked her, concerned.

"No. It's just that..." she hesitated once again.

"Riya! Are you going to tell me or not?" I asked her.

"It's just that, my dad called me yesterday. And ..." she passed for a second "and... he told me he is coming here this weekend."

"So?" I asked her, clearly confused.

"He is coming for engagement. Our engagement." I stayed silent, I didn't know what to say, how to react.

"When is the engagement?" I asked her, clearly calmed.

"It's after two weeks, Sunday. I am sorry Lu, I really didn't knew about this. I was only informed, yesterday night. I am sorry." She said tears filled her gaze.

"Hey! It's okay. No need to blame yourself. You should know that my fucked up life isn't your fault." She smiled at my words.

She hugged me, tightly. I didn't hesitant before I wrapped my arms around her. It was something usual for us.

"Wanna go out?" I asked to cheer her up.

"sure!" she replied, beaming.

"So, meet me outside, after five minutes." I told her. She nodded, before she left,

I sighed, not knowing how to feel about our engagement, our engagement. I sighed before, pulling out a black leather jacket to wear over my white shirt, which reads, 'I am fucked up' in bold black letters. I took my phone, wallet, car key, before heading downstairs.

Riya was wearing a black and white top, black leggings and brown boots. She was beautiful, despite the acne covering her whole face. She didn't wear any makeup. She said she hates make up.

We were heading out of the door complementing eachother's looks, when I bumped into someone. That person mumbled a sorry, I shot my head up to see who it was.

"Kyle?!"

"Kyle?" Riya asked

"yeah! I am Kyle." He said to Riya, only for her to scream. We covered our ears.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"So, you are the famous Kyle! Nice to meet you. By the way, I am Riya. " if looks can kill, Riya would be dead by now.

"umm...
nice to meet you too. I have never seen you before." Shit!!! I cursed under my breath.

"I am friend of Lucas, not girlfriend. Don't worry." She said with a wink. This little bitch.

"Riya we were going out, remember. Let's go." I reminded her. Wanting nothing more than, keep her away from Kyle. She nodded, but much to my disappointment, she turned to Kyle,

"Will you join us?" she asked. My jaw dropped.

"No!" I said. Two of them eyeing me as I am a alien.

"I mean, he is here for Hunter. You better get going Kyle." I rushed.

"Well, in that case, I can also come." We all turned to see Hunter walking towards us beaming. 

Riya smirked, knowing her stupid plan worked, winking towards me. 'No' I mouthed towards her, only for her to shrug. Kyle and I exchanged glances that clearly said 'what the fuck.'

"Great!!! Now come on, we are getting late." 

Riya said and dragged me by my arm towards our car. I unlocked the car. Riya and Hunter sat at the back seat. So, Kyle and I were at front. I didn't how this trip was going to be, but one thing was clear, 'I am fucked up!!!'