🏐💗˚*・༓Tobio X Sen༓・*˚💗🏐

It's nearly 8 IN THE MORNING and I HAVE NOT been to sleep yet!

Am I tired? Hell yes!

Did that stop me from finishing the drawing? Hell no!

Was this smart? Absolutely not!

But ANYWAYSSS into the drawing!

And into the relationship of Tobio and Sen!

Kinda pressed because I spent a lot of time on Kageyama's hair, but the details got covered in black😅

But anyways, 💗relationship time💗

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Sen and Tobio went to Kitagawa Daiichi together, but they weren't too close. They recognized each other when they crossed paths, exchanged a nod or two, and went about their day.

You know those people that you aren't really friends with, but you'll sit together at lunch because you both have no one to sit with? Yeah, that was these two back in middle school. But since she wasn't really one for talking either, he didn't really mind.

Having a love for sports in general, Sen would always come by whenever the boys had practice.

Although she could see why he earned the, not-so-nice title "King of the Court" she admired Kageyama's passion for the sport.

It wasn't until the day Kageyama did a toss and his teammate wasn't there to spike it, did Sen actually make an effort to talk to him.

After the game, she timidly went up him and spoke very few(yet powerful) words of encouragement did their relationship actually take off.

Fast forward to high school, Sen put in a club application to be Karasuno's new manager.

Going to the practice after school, she was surprised to see Kageyama there.

She thought he would've went to Shiratorizawa with the level of skill he had, but apparently not.

Hinata came barrelling in when the two were starting to catch up, so they didn't get to talk long.

Once Kageyama and Hinata were a part of the volleyball club, their relationship only progressed.

But it wasn't until Kageyama's grades stared slipping did the feelings start appearing.

Since Sen is in one of the advanced classes with Tsukishima, the teacher in Kageyama's class asked if it wouldn't be any trouble to tutor him.

Obviously, she agreed since she knew he'd have to quit volleyball if his grades didn't improve, so she was happy to help.

They'd study together during lunch, before school, and before practice started. They'd even alternate who's house they went too the week of a test.

It took Tobio a while to figure out what his feelings were exactly. The entire team noticed it before he did.

It wasn't until the team was on a water break and Tsukki just blatantly stated, "You like her, stupid." did Tobio finally, finally, get it.

But once he looked over at her handing out water bottles to the team with a kind, yet very small, smile did he finally the butterflies that would appear in his stomach.

Okay but that doesn't mean he knows wtf he's supposed to do.

Yeah he likes her but...now what?

The boy only knows milk and volleyball.

Noya and Tanaka tried to help but....just no.

The 3rd years ended up helping him out.

Telling him to let Sen know how he feels whenever he felt the time is right.

He's just like, "wait...there's a wrong time to tell her?"

Should tell her in the morning? The afternoon? The evening?

Poor boy was over thinking the whole situation.

But finally, Sen was over at his house to help him study one day.

Tobio said(mumbled) that he wanted to tell her something.

Being the sweetheart she is, Sen gave him her undivided attention and waited patiently for him to continue.

Tobio's shaky hands brought out a decorative box with dango and macarons inside since he knew they were Sen's favorite.

He looked away while still holding out box out to her, the tips of his ears red as he mumbled out a quiet, "G-go out with m-me...please.."

The words were music to the red head's ears.

Taking the box from his hand, she sat it down on the bed.

She leaned forward and gingerly pressed a kiss onto his cheek, giving Tobio his answer.

══════════════════════
That's all for tonight, well, this morning!

Remember to 💧drink water💧

Remember to ☁ take breaks☁

Remember you are ❤loved❤

Remember to 🎀be safe🎀

And don't talk to ❌strangers❌

And I hope you liked it! Laterz!

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤