chapter 2

*Shania*

We finally landed and we got off the plane and went to go get our stuff when we got everything we spotted kamia her dad and mykari and Shamayah my best friends "OMG we missed you so much sissy" they yelled at me hugging me and my mom "aww mamma Tate how you been" kamia dad asked "I'm good donte how are you" my mom asked he gave me a hug and him and my mom walked off to the car talking I swear my mom has had a crush on him since I can remember but I don't think that will ever happen. "Omg so we're going to the same school we still living near each other this is perfect girl we missed yo ass" mykari told me "well I missed y'all bitches to" I told them then we went to the car " ok Shania were going to the high school to enroll you" my momma told me "ok momma" we were headed to the school to enroll me the girls actually had to go to school since it was Monday.
*
*

We finally made it to the school and the girls were headed to class "ok bye nai I'll see you after school and you better start school tommorow" kamia told me before they left.

We went into the office and Mr. Johnson (donte) was helping my mom . "Hi can I help you" the front desk lady asked "yes I called to come enroll my daughter to school, I was talking to someone and they said it's not to late" my mom answered "you right now all you have to do Is fill out these papers and the counsler will be right out to show her around" we said thanks and sat down and started filling everything out. While my mom was almost done I went to the bathroom to start fixing my outfit I wore black leggings that fitted me in all the right places a belly shirt that showed off my belly piercing and some navy blue chucks with my hair in its natural curls going down to my back. When I was coming out I saw this fine ass boy but I didn't say anything because he was probably one of them heartbreakers but still don't take away from the fact that he was sexiiii we looked at eachpther but I quickly turned away. "Aye Hol up ma you new here". He asked "umm no I'm new to this school but I lived here then moved and now I'm coming back' I told him he looked at me up and down licking his lips making me uncomfortable. "When you start baby girl" he asked me "hopefully tommorow" I answered "aight see you then sexy" at that I left I had no time deal in with boys when I went back the counceler and my mom and Mr. Johnson were waiting . We went on the tour and left when we got to the house we used to live in it was nice and it was definetly not like the other houses here . I couldn't stop thinking about that boy and I didn't even know his name.
*
*
*
*
*
* ik it's short
Tune in next time.
-------mykari in mm---------
~Liz~