Wet Dream... Come True

Warnings: 18+ readers only. NSFW. Sex (protected sex), oral - male receiving, nakedness in the shower. I DON'T OWN HENRY CAVILL. THIS IS FICTION! NO MINORS!

"That's it, baby girl. Fuck. You're taking my cock so well." Henry moaned deep from in his chest.

His hips snapped, back and forth, pushing and pulling his thick cock inside your pussy. You moaned out loud as he sucked and licked your throat, wrapping your legs around his waist, wanting him to go deeper.

"Yes! Fuck, yes," You cried out. Your nails dug into his back, his shoulders, his waist, his backside, anywhere you put your hands. You pulled him closer. "Yes! Oh, Henry, I'm-"

You pushed yourself up in bed with a slight groan, rubbing your eyes with your fingers. Damn it, you wished your dream had never ended. You let out a tired yawn, stretching your sore muscles before sitting up a little more. The dream had been so real, you could have sworn your legs were aching, your pussy too. You swung your legs over the side of the bed and put your feet down on to the soft, fluffy carpet.

You looked up and finally noticed you weren't in your room. With a frown you pushed yourself to stand and slowly began to walk round the bed, looking for your clothes. Suddenly the door opened, startling you, freezing you in place as you came face to face with the man who'd taken you home.

"You're awake," He smiled at you.

"It wasn't a dream," You gaped at him, "... I'm actually stood naked in front of Henry Cavill." You groaned, covering your face as you dropped onto the bed in embarrassment.

Henry chuckled softly, "I'm not complaining." He smirked before he reached up behind the door and took down his dressing gown. "Here, put this on." He kindly offered you it.

"Thank you," You blushed as you acceptd his dressing gown. You held in the giggle that threatened to break as you tied the belt around your waist. Being Henry's, it was far too big for you but it was warm.

Henry sat beside you on the bed with a soft smile on his face. You looked cute in his dressing gown, and after you've finished with it, it would smell like you. Henry cleared his throat and tore his gaze from you. "Do you remember last night?"

Oh yes. Now that you were fully awake and had come face to face with your 'wet dream', last night had come flying back, crystal clear and in detail. "Yes." You answered meekly. Your cheeks flush as you thought about the details of last night.

Henry grinned, "Good."

You looked up to him with a shy smile. "Good."

Henry let out a low chuckle. "You look cute when you get shy." He teased giving you a playful nudge making you blush a little more and hide your face in his fluffy dressing gown. "Would you like to join me for a shower?"

Your eyes widened a little in confusion. "I thought, you'd be wanting me to... hmm, leave."

"I thought you said you didn't do one night stands?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. So he did remember one of our many conversations from last night.

You shook your head. "I don't. I just thought, you might want rid of me." You whispered and looked down bashfully.

Henry shook his head and let out a soft sigh, "Y/N, I said last night that I really liked you. And I meant it." He smiled softly at you. "Is that okay?"

You nodded biting your bottom lip. "... Yes," You smiled looking up to him, only then noticing what he was wearing. Your mouth water as you watched the sweat trickle done his neck and his chest, making his chest habit stick to him and - "What time is it?" You cleared you thriat and the dirty thoughts clouding your mind.